Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas: PERFECT, FIRST I SUMMON DIABLO THE BLOOD KNIGHT IN ATTACK MODE THEN FACE ONE CARD FACE-DOWN AND END MY TURN!

128954lh6.jpg

Card Lore

[spoiler=]

This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When succsessfuly summoned, if there are Trap and Spell Cards on your opponents side of the field, you may draw a new hand, if your new hand contains more Trap and Spell Cards then monster cards you may destroy all the Trap and Spell Cards on your opponents side of the field. But if your new hand contains more monster cards then Trap and Spell Cards this card is returned to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by Trap and Spell Cards.

OoC: Are you sure you can do that? Read it's effect carefully.

IC: Constance took her turn and said: "Draw! I set 2 cards and end my phase!" Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I set a card and summon Sora in Attack Position! 40638ak6.jpg I then activate a Field Spell, Ruined Arena! 40638ef3.jpg (Sora's stats: 2700/900) Turn end! Constance took her turn again, she said: "Draw! I set a monster and end!"

OoC: I do, well.. Let's avoid going out of character starting now.

IC: Constance then took her turn and said: "My turn! I draw! I set a monster and end!" Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I activate Oblivion on Sora, giving him 3700 ATK! 40638jh5.jpg I then use Sora to attack Constance's face-down! Turn end!" Constance took her turn and said: "Draw! I set another monster. Then I set a card and end my phase!

Ron then said: "Fine.. Constance.. Take your turn!" Constance then nodded and took her turn, she said: "Draw! I activate Card Destruction--" Then Ron stopped her and said: "I don't.. Think so! Magic Jammer! I discard a card and destroy your card!" Constance then carried on and said: "I end my phase.." Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I activate Doll Making Machine! 40638ef5.jpg I use a 4 star, so I say goodbye to this card! (Giant Kokazy) Go, Souseiseki! 40638pr2.jpg I activate Ultima Weapon on Souseiseki! 40638wt0.jpg Then, because I fulfilled a card effect, I get to summon.. Ron! 40638sn2.jpg Turn end!" Ron then walks to the field. Constance took her turn and said: "Draw! I flip a card, Man-Eater Bug!" Ron stopped her and said: "Divine Wrath! I discard a card (Doll Making Machine) to rid your field of Man Eater Bug!" Constance had nothing better to do and said: "Turn end.."

[spoiler=OoC: Card Lore:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless "Ultima Weapon" and "Sora" is on the field. If this card have an Equip card equipped to this card, it gains an extra 1200 ATK. When a monster attacks this card, Special summon "Clone Ron" on your field in Defence Position, (DARK/2 Stars/Warrior/ATK 500/DEF 500) While "Clone Ron" is in the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target.

Constance then said: "She keeps skipping her turn! Draw! Turn end!" Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I activate Fairy Meteor Crush on Ron, giving me a chance to pierce through! I attack Constance directly! Turn end!"

Constance: 26600

Agas & Ron: 30000

Constance then took her turn and said: Draw! I summon Amazoness Swords Woman! I attack Ron with it--" Ron then stopped Constance and said: "Argh! But, it doesn't stop here! I send off Clone Ron tokens! CloneRon.jpg so therefore, Ron stays on the field!" Constance automatically ended her turn with Ron said his last word.

Constance: 26600

Agas & Ron: 28900

Constance then took her turn and said: "I'm playing dirty now.. Draw! I summon Berserk Gorilla and make him attack Clone Ron! Turn end!" Ron then said: "Sorry, but Clone Ron CANNOT be destroyed AND you lose 1500 Life Points!"

Constance: 25000

Ron then took his turn and said: "Draw! I set a card and make Ron attack Berserk Gorilla! Turn end!"

Constance: 24600

Constance, once again took her turn and said: "Draw! ... I'm finding this hard returning those two to normal.. I'll set a monster and end.."

Archived