Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sky grew dark, and a a lone silhouette appeared from the east. He looked around, uninterested by what he saw. He liked what he felt, "Theres... darkness... here" he smirked.

He was dressed in a black robe, with red eyes studying the surroundings. He looked and spotted duel academy. "Ha..Ha.." he whispered. He then disappeared in the shadows.

OoC: (edit i forgot to put up some things)

"I am Santi, i am here to register for Duel Academia" Santi said.

"Well, Well your record seems clean, and you have apparently studied alot during your younger years, oh and high marks", the principal said. "We are going to put you in obelisk blue, is that ok"?

"Sure thing, thats where all the stronger duelists are, heh..." Santi nodded.

Santi then left the office and went to his dorm.

"hmmm... I am sharing my dorm with a Ron"? Santi frowned. "Sounds odd".

Santi walked in and unpacked his clothes, then he took out a muffin and took a bite of it.

OoC: Madness.......

A boy walked through the school fields were a swing go back and forth, he was minding his own buisness until he heard a very freaky,

noise: RING AROUND THE ROSIES..........

he looks around for a while then shrugs and continued to walk on, he then heard it again, he then looked around in fear, when he looked at the swing he felt something was wrong he closed his eyes and when he opened them again and was shocked to see Agas sitting on the swing giving him a mad stare, he then tryed to run away but Agas kept on catching up with him and stopping him, he then heard the full ring around the rosies tune......

tune: RING AROUND THE ROSIES A POCKET FULL OF POSIES BLESS YOU BLESS YOU WE ALL FALL DOWN!!

And as it said down Agas stabbed him in the neck with a dagger

OoC 2: To Be Continued...........

"The group my father was in was the Oni Guard. They are a special group containing vast amout of abilities depending on their deck. Since my father used a fiend deck, he was able to control most fiend-type monsters. Kim uses a warrior deck but her abilities hasnt shown up yet. While i, the groups Oni Trigger, can sense dark energy and purify it." Brandon said.

Archived