Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok then. DRAW! i'll set one card face down and i'll activate the field spell Junk Castle. i'll place one monster in defense position and end my turn." Brandon said.

[spoiler= Junk Castle]

Junk Castle

Field Spell

When a monster is summoned, place 1 Junk Counter on this card. Remove 4 Junk Counters to Special Summon 1 "Scrap Guard" monster from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.

Mandel:"I play Dread-Law Necromancer, and activate his effect to activate this trap card from my hand. "Statue of the Summoned one". I play this 1 card face down and end my turn"

[spoiler=Dread-Law Necromancer]

Attribute: Fire

Types: Fiend/Effect

Level: Level 3

ATK/DEF: 1200/200

Effect: Once per every 2 turn after (including your opponents turn), You can activate 1 trap card from your hand.

[spoiler= Statue of the Summoned one]

Trap

effect: Remove form play the next monster that is summoned to the filed with out "Law Necromancer" in its name.

"My turn then. DRAW! i'll activate Judgement of the Elders. Now i select dread- law necromancer which will let me add a level 3 monster from my deck to my hand. Which i will set face down in defense position. I'll set one card and end my turn." Brandon said

[spoiler= Judgement of the Elders]

Judgement of the Elders

Spell Card

Select 1 monster on your opponent's field. Add 1 monster from Deck equal to the same level of the selected moster. If the monster is not summoned or set during th End Phase of that turn, inflict 2000 damage to your Life Points.

Mandel:"I summon Fearful-Law Necromancer and activate his effect to destroy your other monster."

[spoiler=Fearful-Law Necromancer ]

Attribute: Light

Level: Level 2

ATK/DEF: 1000/0

Effect: Once every 4 turns, You can destroy one face down monster on your opponents side of the filed.

Mandel:"I play a Filed Spell. City of the... wops i use that card so much, slipped of my tongue. I meant Necromancer Court room."

Junk Castle is destroyed.

[spoiler=Necromancer Court Room]

Junk Castle

Field Spell

effect=Decrease the number of turns you have to wait to use "Dragonica" or a monster effect with "Law Necromancer" it its name by half.

Mandel:"I attack you directly with my Fearful-Law Necromancer."

OoC:any chain

"My turn. DRAW (LP: 8200)! I activate Acguy's effect, allowing me to remove him from play and pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon a DARK level 4 or lower normal Machine-Type monster from my deck. I'll summon Gundam Throne Eins 182482mu1.jpg but he wont be there long cause i'll tribute him to Special Summon Gundam Throne Eins Turbulenz 182482fz9.jpg now i'll activate the field spell Outer Space 182482ky4.jpg (Throne's ATK: 2400) now throne attack fearful. I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 7700

Mandel: 6600

Mandel:"activate tarp called Upside down turn. so i replace it with Field Barrier.and i activate a card form my hand thanks to Dread-Law Necromancer effect, Necromancer Border Line."

[spoiler=Upside down turn]

trap

effect:replace this card with one Continuous Spell Cards in your hand.

FieldBarrierSDZW-EN-C-1E.jpg

[spoiler=Necromancer Trade off]

trap

effect=Discard 1 card Select one magic or trap card in your opponent graveyard and activate it on your field.

Mandel:"I select your Mental Shield. "

OOC: chain to the activation of Necromancer trade off.

"I activate Mirror Draw. Now i draw a card and you have to guess if it is a monster speel or trap. if you call it right, the drwn card is removed from play and i take 1000 damage. if your wrong, i get to activate or special summon it. DRAW! ok what is the card?"

[spoiler= Mirror Draw]

Mirror Draw

Trap card

Draw on card and your opponent guess what the drawn card is. If the choice is correct, remove the drawn card is removed from play and you take 1000 damage. If it is wrong, you can discard it to destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field.

Mandel:"You deck is always built on two things, i built a deck against those two. Cain Reaction activate! First you madder about destroying magic or trap cards."

[spoiler=Cain Reaction]

trap

effect=Cain Reaction activate when your opponent destroys your magic or trap card with another cards effect. your opponent can't attack this turn.

"Its my turn then. DRAW (LP: 7900)! I activate Dark Tuning Effect now i can remove 1 DARK (Gundam Throne Eins) monster from my graveyard from play to Special Summon either 1 tuner or Dark Tuner equal to the level of the removed monster. So i Special Summon the tuner monster, Angellic Knight 182482da6.jpg and i'll tune her with turbulenze to Synchro Summon Terror Unit- Soul Mech 182482kz4.jpg. i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon: 7900

Mandel: 8000

OOC: chain to Nighmare hands summoning

Brandon smirks. "I activate Dark Force Ritual! Now i pay 600 Life Points (LP: 7300) negate the summoning of the Nightmare Hand for this turn."

[spoiler= Dark Force Ritual]

Trap card

activate this card during the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1. Pay 600 to negate the summon of 1 DARK monster.

Mandel:"Like i said negating effects, I activate A Rival Appears! An activate my effect of my magic card Double Summon."

ARivalAppears%21DR04-EN-C-UE.png

Mandel:"So i summon my level 2, Fake-Necromancer, and Dark Synchro Summon Dragonica. then i play one card facedown and end my turn"

[spoiler=Fake-Necromancer]

Attribute: Dark

Level: Level 2

ATK/DEF: 1200/200

Effect: when this card is normal summoned it is treated as a Dragon monster, when this card is used in a Dark Synchro Summon it is treated t as a level 4 monster.

[spoiler= Dragonica]

Type:Dragon/Dark Synchro/Effect

attribute=Light

Level:Level -6

ATK/DEF:?/?

effect:1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Dragon Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. This cards ATK and DEF = the Level of the Dark Tuner Monsters used to Summon this card * 400. this card can not attack on the first turn it is Summoned. Once every 6 turns decrease the ATK of the fists monster to attacks this card by 1/2.

Archived