Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Future Academy! Part 3 |Ended| |Mods, lock this..|

Chaotic Angel

Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

Asher then took his turn. "i'll draw. Now Metal sonic attack Sonic. because of his effect neither of them are destroyeed but we take 1000 damage. i end my turn." Brandon took his turn. "My turn! DRAW! (LP:6700) i'll attack Metal Sonic with sonic. because of the effect we both take 100 damage (LP:5700) i'll end my turn."

Brandon: 5700 Emerald Counters: 4

Asher: 3900

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The figure started to laugh: "fools, your souls are not pure of heart and lack the power i want"...

The figure pointed at Asher and Brandon "brandon however, is strong and good, and asher is unstable and their souls have the power i want"!

The figure started to chant something, and a circle appeared, and blue flames appeared all over the field...

The figure: "Now each time one of your monsters is destroyed, you will take an additional 500 damage to your life points bringing you closer to your demise"!

Midri:"OK if you want to play that game in my realm then ok, i can edit the rules. sorry if i am not put full attention on you my opponent."

Midri rose his hand. as a chain rose to the area.and raped around the dual area.

Midri:"i will take the punishment for who ever loses, but what you did will only effect them."

Asher took his turn. "My turn. i'll draw i'll activate polymerization PolymerizationRP01-EN-C-UE.jpg fusing Metal Sonic with Chaos 182482qt5.jpg to fusion summon Metal Madness 182482ab9.jpg. "Not so fast i activate pitch-black power stone Pitch-BlackPowerStoneSD6-EN-C.jpg." "i'll end my turn. but because of that i'll remove Madness from play to Special Summon Metal Overlord! 182482qb4.jpg" Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i'll add one counter to Chaos emeralds giving it 7 counters so now i'll tribute Sonic and Chaos Emeralds to Special Summon Super Sonic 182482bl7.jpg since Wizard and Gypsy is still on the field Sonic doesn't get his ATK halved (Metal Overlord's ATK: 4000) but i'll equip sonic with Axe of Dispair (Super Sonic's ATK: 5000) now Sonic attack!" "NOOOOO I can't lose like this!" and with that Asher faded away along with Metal Overlord

Brandon: 5700

Asher: 0

As soon as Brandon won, the Gold Academy has been restored and everyone apart from Constance, who of course has been faded into the stars has their deceased status removed. Ron then fell in front of Brandon and eventally cracked his back, while Nick, he landed in Duel Academy, which of course hasn't appeared yet. Can Ron and the others retrieve Constance from the stars, or can't they be bothered? Find out in Part 4!

*Extras ended*

• 2 months later...

Archived