Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! I activate the speed spell Spindash Charge 182482wk5.jpg (Sonic's ATK: 1300). Now Rouge attack his face down monster and Sonic attack directly. i'll end my turn." Ryumaru took his turn. "My turn. DRAW i'll set one monster and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 10

Ryumaru: 5300 Speed counters: 8

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW!." he stopped for a second. "Use the card Brandon.." he heard. He thought he heard Sonic talking. "Alright! I activate the speed Spell Will of the Knight 182482fs0.jpg and i tribute Sonic the Hedgehog and 4 of my speed counters to Special Summon Sonic the Black Knight. 182482xf4.jpg now Rouge attack the face down card. now Sonic attack directly. i end my turn." Ryumaru took his turn. "My turn. DRAW. i'll set one monster face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 8

Ryumaru: 1500 Speed counters: 5

Midri's creature:"It is my turn. i flip face up my trap card Needlebug Nest. I summon this card face down and i flip face up my monster Eye of the Deck."

400px-NeedlebugNestTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg

[number of card in the grave 6]

[spoiler=Eye of the Deck]

attribute=dark

type=spellcaster

ATK=0

DEF=0

Effect:"Flip: sellect one card in your deck and put it at the top of your deck. you can pay 1000 life points to select one more card.

If this card is flipped face up during your turn destroy it at the end of your turn. "

Midri's creature:"

I will place this card on the top of my deck adnpay 100 lifepoints to put this card with it, and activate my Double Summon and summoned this card in face down def mode, and i play this card face down., and end my turn."

DoubleSummon5DS1-EN-C-1E.png

[number of card in the grave 7 your grave 0]

"I then sacrificed my Dark apprentice to summon Dark dragon in ATK mode to destroy your face down card.

[spoiler=Dark dragon] attribute: dark, type: dragon, ATK: 2600, DEF: 2100, effect: whenthis card is flipped face up in ATK position it gets to attack once again until the user's turn has ended.

"Then i attack your other face down card."

OoC:i will get to that one.

He drew two card ans saw a trap card.

Midri's creature:" Makyura the Destructor and Needlebug Nest are the card i took off so i destroy my Makyura the Destructor and activate his effect. so i can actvate my Needlebug"

MakyuratheDestructorDB1-EN-SR.jpg

Midri's creature:"You destroyed my last card and that was my III cat omen. so iplace this trap card at the top of my deck."

ACatofIllOmenDR1-EN-C.jpg

[number of card in the grave 15 your grave 1]

OoC:You still have one attack.

Ooc:sence it was over a day sence the duel started. i will say i was sleeping.

Midri woke up>

Midri:"You have decided to do yet' date=' Shadow realm open."

black smoke was created and a creature came out of it.

Midri:"It has took over a day for you to decide what to do so you will duel my creature because i am bored and i don't want to lose. Good by."

Midri walked out.

[/quote']

OoC: read that. any chain.

OoC:chain to setting cards.

Midri's creature:"the card i drew was Exchange of the Spirit and i actvate it form my hand."

OoC:Makyura the Destructor effect.

ExchangeoftheSpiritRP01-EN-ScR-UE.jpg

OoC: your grave has 1 card mine has 15 our deck and grave switch places.

know you only have one card in your deck and i have 15 the rest are in the grave.

Archived