Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon took his turn and smirked. "My turn. DRAW! Rouge attack his face down monster." Ryumaru laughed. "you attacked my Troop dragon and due to its effect i'll special summon another one in defense position." Ryumaru said with a smirk. "Sonic attack troop dragon." "i'll special summon another troop dragon in defense position." "i end my turn. Ryumaru took his turn. "I remove from play 3 DARK monsters to Special Summon Coal Dragon 182482hy4.jpg (ATK: 2200) now attack rouge." Not so fast. i activate my face down Mental Shield 182482hw0.jpg now i discard 2 cards to negate the battle." "Damn I end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 9

Ryumaru: 1500 Speed counters: 7

OoC: An intermission, eh?

IC: Yusei then arrives at the Academy and saw Ron in the Finals Arena. He said: "What..? This area...? I believe this thing is covered in thorns.." Constance and the others then arrives at the same area. Nick said: "Here again..? If so, we need Kyle.."

Brandon and Ryumaru made there way into the academy. Brandon then took his turn. "My turn DRAW! i summon Shadow the Hedgehog in attack position .182482nf1.jpg now Sonic the black knight attack Coal Dragon and due to his effect it is destroyed instantly without damage. Now Rouge and Shadow end this!" both Shadow and Rouge kick Ryumaru into the hall to the finals arena where he crashes into the thorns.

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 9

Ryumaru: 0 Speed counters: 6

Archived