Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Ron and the others arrive at the academy, most of the people are dead, even Crowler. The only people survived are Nick and Constance. Ron then said: "What the hell happened? This is just unexpected!" Nick replies: "I dunno, no bomb, nothing.. It just exploded."

Brandon started the turbo duel. "I'll start this. DRAW! i summon Shadow the Hedgehog in attack position 182482el1.jpg I'll set one card face down and end my turn." johnny then took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i'll summon Flare Knight 182482po6.jpg in defense position. I'll end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 2

Johnny: 8000 Speed counters: 2

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i summon Shade the Echidna 182482wc5.jpg in attack position. now attack Flare Knight and Shadow attack directly. i'll set one card and end my turn." Johnny then took his turn. "i'll set one monster in defense position and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 4

Johnny: 6800 speed counters: 3

Ron then did nothing. But then, all the runners exploded at once and made Ron mad. He said: "What!? How.. Though..? I took ages making those!!" Then all the Shadow Riders appeared, including Kagemaru. Kagemaru said: "Poor boy... I knew you'd shout over those exploded runners!" Ron didn't say a thing and went hunting for malfunctioned duel disks and old motorcycles.

Brandon looked around and saw Ryumaru and Johnny taking some of the dead students. "Johnny you take care of them. I'll get the bodies." Ryumaru said as he kept taking bodies. Johnny charged toward Brandon with his runner but he dodged and got on his runner.

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 0

Johnny: 8000 Speed counters: 0

Archived