Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:also you lost 1000 life points. the rules of a turbo duel you used a magic card that didn't have the name of Speed Spell in it. doubble checked it is 2000 life points of damage, and sence you lost 2000 life points you lost 2 speed counters.

OOC: Zomg it's a speed spell i swear. this whole decks a Turbo Deck (Idk the rules 4 making speed spells :

"heh...you think you can have me...and noo im not santi... in fact i have been controlling him since he got here...". The figure burst from the chains "now...i shall start a ritual to finish what i intend to start"!

Stay there while we decide who gets you!

Asher took his turn. "i'll draw! I'll switch Piolot Android into defense position and end my turn." Brandon then took his turn. "i'll summon Sonic the Hedgehog in attack position 182482cd5.jpg nd i'll equip him with Chaos Emeralds 182482oa4.jpg (Sonic's ATK: 1500)" Asher satarted to laugh manically. "...i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Emerald Counters: 0

Asher: 6900

OOC: well so far there are 5 votes for continuing it

Asher then took his turn. "I'll DRAW! HA HA HA HA I'll tribute Pilot Android to summon METAL SONIC 182482gb6.jpg (ATK: 1500 / DEF: 1200) now attack Sonic. Because of his effect, they are not destroyed. However, we both take 1000 points of damage. i'll set one card and end my turn." Brandon then took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i'll discard 2 cards (Marie the Fallen One, Acguy) to activate Wizard and Gypsy's effect giving me 500 Lif Points. i'll set one card face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 7500 Emerald Counters: 2

Asher: 5900

Archived