Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Future Academy! Part 3 |Ended| |Mods, lock this..|

Chaotic Angel

Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

Brandon starts his turn. "Im starting this. DRAW! I summon Sonic the Hedgehog in attack position 182482mv5.jpg next i place 2 cards face down and end my turn." Red Dragon Archfiend then took his turn. "My turn. I draw. and i'll summon Blizzard Dragon in attack position BlizzardDragonDLG1-EN-R-UE.jpg and i activate his effect selected Sonic to not attack or change his battle position. Now Blizzard attack Sonic." Brandon quickly reacted. "Not so fast. I activate Mental Sheild 182482lm2.jpg so i discard 2 cards (Brotherhood Drone- Shroud, Rouge the bat) to negate the battle and ending your battle phase." "Ugh...i'll set one card and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed Counters: 2

Red Dragon Archfiend: 8000 Speed Counters: 2

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santi, whos body was destroyed and since he had no soul had disappeared.

A mist figure looked at the destroyed academy, and whispered to Brandon "you best be careful, you and everyone else".

The figure laughed and it disappeared.

Back at Santi's house, the orb that contained Santi's soul was stolen, by someone at duel academy, who could it have been??

(OoC: since this is the end of the RP, one of you choose to take Santi's soul orb, ill be waiting for next RP)

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! I summon Zaku II Marine Type in attack position 182482vn0.jpg now attack Blizzard Dragon. I'll set one card and end my turn." Red Dragon Archfiend then took his turn. "My turn. I draw. i'll set one monster in defense position and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 4

Red Dragon Archfiend: 7900 Speed counters: 4

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! I'll tribute Zaku II marine type to summon Knuckles the Echidna in attack position 182482da9.jpg now knuckles attack Archfiend's face down monster and Sonic attack his Life Points directly. I'll set one card and end my turn." Red Dragon Archfiend then took his turn. "My turn. I draw. I'll set one monster in defense position and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 6

Red Dragon Archfiend: 7100 Speed Counters: 6

Brandon took his turn. "My turn! DRAW!" he looks at the card he drew then at the speed counter. "Now that i have 7 Speed counters i can activate this Speed Spell Spell of the Seven Rings 182482nd1.jpg now i tribute Sonic the Hedgehog and 7 Speed spells to Special Summon Darkspine Sonic 182482aw8.jpg now Knuckles attack the face down and Sonic attack directly. i'll end my turn." Red Dragon Archfiend took his turn. "My turn. I draw. i'll set one monster and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Spped Counters: 1

Red Dragon Archfiend: 3200 Speed counters: 4

Brandon drove to the other door which was an island. "Hey I'm back in Crystal Island." he siad but then saw a girl sun bathing there. "Is that my next fear....Oh no don't tell me its..." The girl revealed to be his brother's wife, Lila. "Oh so now the little one is here. I'm guessing your here for a turbo duel." she said as a runner appeaered behind her." "You know it." Brandon said as he started up the runner.

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 0

Lila: 8000 Speed counters: 0

Brandon started the duel. "I'll start. DRAW! i'll summon Miles "Tails" Prower in attack position 182482bc4.jpg. i'll set one card and end my turn." Lila then took her turn. "my turn. DRAW! i'll summon Dark Sword Angel in defense position 182482xi1.jpg and because of her effect i'll draw two cards. I'll set 2 cards and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 2

Lila: 8000 Speed counters: 2

Brandon then took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i'll tribute Tails to summon Knuckles the Echidna 182482tk3.jpg in attack position. now Knuckles attack Dark Sword angel. i'll set one card and end my turn." Lila then took her turn. "My turn. i draw. i'll set one monster face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 4

Lila: 8000 Speed counters: 4

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! I summon Sonic the Hedgehog 182482jw1.jpg in attack position. Knuckles attack her face down and sonic attack directly. i end my turn." Lila took her turn. "My turn. I draw. I'll summon Brotherhood Draone- Shroud 182482yb0.jpg and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 Speed counters: 6

Lila: 7200 Speed counters: 6

Archived