Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon took his turn. "My turn DRAW! i'll activate the speed spell Will of the Knight 182482si3.jpg and i'll tribute sonic and 4 speed counters to summon Sonic the Black Knight 182482qc2.jpg knuckles attack Brotherhood Drone-Shroud." "Ha but because of that i'll summon another Shroud in attack position." "sonic attack shroud. with chaos slash! i'll set one card and end my turn." Lila then took her turn. "i'll remove from play 3 DARK monsters to Special Summon Coal Dragon 182482oj1.jpg but he wont be there long cause i'll tribute him to special summon Diamond Dragon 182482hd7.jpg now dragon attack." "Mental sheild activate 182482uy1.jpg so i'll discard 2 cards (Zaku II and Scrap Drone) to negate the battle." "i'll end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 speed counters: 4

Lila: 4500 Speed counters: 5

Brandon took his turn and saw Ron. "don't worry i got this. my turn. DRAW! i'll summon Shade the Echidna 182482bw0.jpg in attack position. Now sonic attack diamond Dragon now Knuckles and Shade attack directly. i'll end my turn." Lila took her turn. "Oh no i might lose this. i'll set one monster face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 8000 speed counters: 6

Lila: 400 Speed counters: 7

Brandon drove into the other door and saw Kim there. "Kim what are you..." he saw her in chains. He then heard manical laughter. the ghost that gave him the deal shaowed up. "he he he you are so stupid...little brother." the ghost said. 'Oh no. NOT YOU!" he yelled. The ghost then changed into a student that looked almost like Brandon but taller and more older. "come on don't tell me you forgot about your older brother Asher did you?" he said with laughing crazily.

Brandon: 8000

Asher: 8000

OOC: Asher is seriously mentally unstable so the Oni Guard put him in the shadow realm where he got even more unstable.

Asher looked at the figure. "You will not. Begone!" he moved his hand and the figure is trapped in chains. "Now little brother i'll start. I'll draw. i'll summon Doctor Eggman in defense position 182482tz5.jpg and one card face down and end my turn." Brandon then took his turn. "I'll summon Wizard and Gypsy 182482tp9.jpg i'll set one card and end my turn.

Asher: 8000

Asher laughed a little and took his turn. "i'll draw. and i'll summon Gundam Kyrios in attack position 182482ux7.jpg now attack Wizard and Gypsy. Since i took more than 1000 damage i get to summon Pilot Android 182482kk0.jpg. i'll set one card face down and end my turn." Brandon then took his turn. "DRAW! i'll summon sonic the Hedgehog in attack position 182482dq6.jpg. i'll set one card and end my turn."

Asher: 6900

Archived