LOCK~

Enma Ai

i have realised A LOT that people only come on to this site for about a few days or somethin so i suggest that if a member is not online within 9 months WITHOUT applying the "away status" on there profile that there account should be deleted

it is just my opinion but if you look at the member list you will see people who have not been on since 2006!!!!!

so if you support just say so because they are taking up to much room....so....vote

here are SOME examples of those users

poring

Tech guard fox

Ashes Right Hand

mspackerluva69

and they are only from the first page of the member list

and there is 10665 pages i think...... so there!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would agree but this process would take too long and 3-5 months seems a bit too less since some people don't want to put the Away status when they go on vacation.

i would suggest about 9 months are least.

this could saves some room but the only benefit we will get is more name options that are taken by people that just post once or twice and our member count will actually be the amount of people who still come.

and none of them bother us so far.

I agree. And do you know why, i was planning to make this same thread in about 5 minutes! LOL. What a coincidence. You beat me to it. But i am obviously a 100% supporter. Why have these ppl here if they do NOTHING. It is wasting a username someone else may want to use but can't cuz some member who hasn't done anything for 2 years took it.

I agree. And do you know why' date=' i was planning to make this same thread in about 5 minutes! LOL. What a coincidence. You beat me to it. But i am obviously a 100% supporter. Why have these ppl here if they do NOTHING. It is wasting a username someone else may want to use but can't cuz some member who hasn't done anything for 2 years took it.

[/quote']

i know and thank you!!!

hmm... so say that I go on an extended vacation to antartica for a year' date=' without internet access, and I forget to set it to the away status, you say my account should be deleted? nope.

and deleting accounts is bad. more accounts mean the bigger this site.

[/quote']

tell me this.....what are the chances of you making a year trip to antartican and if YCMaker inforced the rule then would you forget......hmmmm

To implement this policy is to waste ridiculous amounts of time needlessly deleting accounts.

To not implement this policy is to mildly bother meyugi321, who would need to have OCD to actually care about this nonsense.

hmm... so say that I go on an extended vacation to antartica for a year' date=' without internet access, and I forget to set it to the away status, you say my account should be deleted? nope.

and deleting accounts is bad. more accounts mean the bigger this site.

[/quote']

tell me this.....what are the chances of you making a year trip to antartican and if YCMaker inforced the rule then would you forget......hmmmm

meyugi321 has a point.

just make a program to do it

it would be easy to make {i can make 1}

and it would only take about 2 minuits per account

They're abusing the site by registering' date=' and then forgetting about the site?

So apparently every member who joins this site has to be active and post, or their account will get deleted.

[/quote']

yes....well at least in 9 months so we know if they will come back or not

I fully agree.

thankyou

I suggest this thread be locked. You do not realize how long such a process would take.

To implement this policy is to waste ridiculous amounts of time needlessly deleting accounts.

To not implement this policy is to mildly bother meyugi321' date=' who would need to have OCD to actually care about this nonsense.

[/quote']

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1710.html

Archived