LOCK~

Enma Ai

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would take a very long time to do this as well as the account owner would be angry if they got back from a holiday to find no account because they forgot to put it on Away.

1. it turns people away from the site like i previously stated

2.it takes up too mush user names

3. people are abusing the sits resources aka. the card maker

4.takes ages to look for a certain member (which is the real purpose of the member list)

if that is not enough i will be glad to post more reasons

1. Why would people leave? Most people aren't bothered to look in the members section' date=' let alone look for when a member joined. Even then, what's the problem with inactive users? Why would they leave because people don't post when we have another hundred thousand members who do?

2. There are plenty of user names. Just add a "[']" or "~" or something to it.

3. It's there for people to use. I don't see how inactive members "abuse" the card maker when they aren't even online.

4. That's why there is a search box -_-"

Bad idea is bad.

Crab Helmet = Win.

It would take a very long time to do this as well as the account owner would be angry if they got back from a holiday to find no account because they forgot to put it on Away.

1. it turns people away from the site like i previously stated

2.it takes up too mush user names

3. people are abusing the sits resources aka. the card maker

4.takes ages to look for a certain member (which is the real purpose of the member list)

if that is not enough i will be glad to post more reasons

1. Why would people leave? Most people aren't bothered to look in the members section' date=' let alone look for when a member joined. Even then, what's the problem with inactive users? Why would they leave because people don't post when we have another hundred thousand members who do?

2. There are plenty of user names. Just add a "[']" or "~" or something to it.

3. It's there for people to use. I don't see how inactive members "abuse" the card maker when they aren't even online.

4. That's why there is a search box -_-"

Bad idea is bad.

Crab Helmet = Win.

i agree with you there

Archived