It's a rock hard, but hard to pick up card

Lol, we all (At least the few good players on this board) realize that McHale sucks at deck making and generally at life. At least he does most of the time. Occasionally (It's happened once with his Blackest Garden, and once with his Counter Fairies) he creates something worth developing. However, as is obvious in his Blackest Garden build, he is not the one who is capable enough to develop the deck type successfully. Just as Yannick developed a far more competitive version of the Counter Fairy build McHale created, someone will most likely come up and create a far more competitive version of Blackest Garden.

It's still amazing that someone who thinks funking WISEMAN will dominate the meta can actually create a half-way decent deck ON OCCASION....

And stop saying that Black Garden sucks. It doesn't.

I have a yubel deck and this card is quite easy to get out depending on your strategy. Neos Alius is a must, and easy to summon because it is lv4 and has a quite high ATK, searched with Witch of the Black Forest or Reinforcement of Army, retrieved by Swing of Memories and second summoned by Super Double Summon, and Yubel can be Tribute summoned with Double Coston, searched with Witch or Sangan, Special Summoned with Mystic Tomato or Damage Condenser (even if you take 0 damage) and retrieved with Limit Reverse. All in all, a good card, with good ATK, a kick ass ability, and if you equip it with Mist Body it's damn-near indestructible.

I have a yubel deck and this card is quite easy to get out depending on your strategy. Neos Alius is a must' date=' and easy to summon because it is lv4 and has a quite high ATK, searched with Witch of the Black Forest or Reinforcement of Army, retrieved by Swing of Memories and second summoned by Super Double Summon, and Yubel can be Tribute summoned with Double Coston, searched with Witch or Sangan, Special Summoned with Mystic Tomato or Damage Condenser (even if you take 0 damage) and retrieved with Limit Reverse. All in all, a good card, with good ATK, a kick ass ability, and if you equip it with Mist Body it's damn-near indestructible.

[/quote']

lolnoob.

There isn't even a slight connection between the two archetypes at hand. You might as well make a beatstick fusion monster made from another beatstick fusion monster and a high level ritual monster.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother trying to get this on the field when it's still vulnerable to bouncing and spinning, and when a lot of people run Colossal Fighter.

You might as well make a beatstick fusion monster made from another beatstick fusion monster and a high level ritual monster.

Evil Hero Dark Gaia. :o

I was thinking of that impossible to get out blue eyes dragon warrior thing' date=' but he works too.

[/quote']

That's actually ok to get out. You can use a Fusion substitute monster like Versago the Destroyer with black luster soldier, as it doesn't specify that you have to use the exact fusion monsters.

There isn't even a slight connection between the two archetypes at hand. You might as well make a beatstick fusion monster made from another beatstick fusion monster and a high level ritual monster.

Honestly' date=' I wouldn't even bother trying to get this on the field when it's still vulnerable to bouncing and spinning, and when a lot of people run Colossal Fighter.

[/quote']

They did. It's called Dragon Master Knight.

But you already knew that.

You might as well make a beatstick fusion monster made from another beatstick fusion monster and a high level ritual monster.

Evil Hero Dark Gaia. :o

I was thinking of that impossible to get out blue eyes dragon warrior thing' date=' but he works too.

[/quote']

That's actually ok to get out. You can use a Fusion substitute monster like Versago the Destroyer with black luster soldier, as it doesn't specify that you have to use the exact fusion monsters.

I actually made a deck with 3 Black Luster Soldier and 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon based around Dragon Master Knight.

True story.

Archived