2 Dragon's Mirror

1 Monster Reborn

1 Heavy Storm

1 Future Fusion

Traps: 3

3 Threatening Roar

Extra Deck: 2

2 Superalloy Beast Raptinus

What to neg for, I duno, 2 Plaguespreader Zombie's?

prisma gets blazewing, which is useless anywhere in the deck/hand.

grepher also needs a discard cost, which is actually good, but means you cant use him without it.

it does need speed.

im actually working on something that uses blazewing as well, but i have a similar speed problem.

ill post the deck

prisma gets blazewing' date=' which is useless anywhere in the deck/hand.

grepher also needs a discard cost, which is actually good, but means you cant use him without it.

[/quote']

Wrong.

You could not reveal "Evil Hero Dark Gaia"' date=' because it does not specifically name any Fusion Material Monsters.

[/quote']

That ruling also applies to Super Alloybeast Raptinus because it does not specifically name any Fusion Material Monsters.

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Elemental_Hero_Prisma

Needs speed. That's all I have to say.

If you are going to say someting like that, give suggestions/fixes on how to make the damn Deck faster.

I'm just funking pissed at these kinds, they basically mean this, "The Deck needs moar speed, but I'm not going to help you make it better/faster."

Some LS is all I can think of for additional Deck speed. The problem is' date=' I have no idea what should go.

[/quote']

Any ideas on what to neg for Book of Life's and Hand Destructions?

For Books, assuming you want to be running 3, maybe neg the Swings. Im not 100% sure about that. Test the Books and if they dont work as well as Swings, dont use them. If they work better, keep them. Thats all I can think of for the Books.

Some LS is all I can think of for additional Deck speed. The problem is' date=' I have no idea what should go.

[/quote']

Any ideas on what to neg for Book of Life's and Hand Destructions?

For Books, assuming you want to be running 3, maybe neg the Swings. Im not 100% sure about that. Test the Books and if they dont work as well as Swings, dont use them. If they work better, keep them. Thats all I can think of for the Books.

I'm actually thinking that Swing's aren't really that good here, since it has that suicide effect in it, but, if I'm SS'ing Il Blud with Swing and I have a Blazewing in my Grave, I'd be doing it wrong =/

Archived