Dragonforce

Brushfire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overrated and most likely speed up their songs. Herman Li is the most overrated' date=' and he can't even play he own solos live.

Not saying I don't like them, because they're a good band... just very overrated.

Discuss.

[/quote']

The fact that they cannot play their own solos live is the reason why I don't like them. They spend too much time near the recorder and never near a stage.

Me, I never go near a recorder unless I really need to. Which is rarely.

Thats why they put their music in the game. Its for publicity. Anyone can figure that out. I mean ppl started listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd cuz of Free Bird.

LOL.

Lynyrd Skynyrd has been around for years, and they kick ass. Just because Free Bird was on GH doesn't mean it wasn't listened to before hand.

BTW, you said there bassist looked show-offy, not like a serial killer. ;D Get your facts straight, pl0x.

Dragonforce are overrated way too much. =/ They suck.

There's a reason these rockers drink, to party. They can rock, but can't stay sober for a week.

They think rocking hard and drinking to hell is cool, it's just stupid.

Anyway, this thread is basically just a speak-your-opinion thread, and is absolutely useless in the longrun. Thats also a easy way to raise post count. DragonForce has had a few hits, but the rest were absolute duds. If any critic rates them positive, they are most probably drunk.

Archived