Saw.

Sbamber

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shouldn't this go in horror movies?

It could.

But we are mainly talking about the movie series.

Not just one movie.

And it isn't horror. It is torture. Which has way more blood/guts/gore.

For Saw 5, most of the traps were just fine to me. The only one I skipped a lot was the last one Hoffman set up for the group, where they had to keep sawing their arms to fill the beaker with blood.

It could.

Not just one movie.

For Saw 5' date=' most of the traps were just fine to me. The only one I skipped a lot was the last one Hoffman set up for the group, where they had to keep sawing their arms to fill the beaker with blood.

[/quote']

That was my favorite one. And after they took their hands out it was cut half way down the forearm.

I also liked the first trap, even though it wasn't Jigsaw who made it.

It could.

Not just one movie.

For Saw 5' date=' most of the traps were just fine to me. The only one I skipped a lot was the last one Hoffman set up for the group, where they had to keep sawing their arms to fill the beaker with blood.

[/quote']

That was my favorite one. And after they took their hands out it was cut half way down the forearm.

The first one wasn't that bad, it's just a pendulum sawing a person in half. I just had a real distaste of wrist slitting and that's why I hated the last trap

It could.

Not just one movie.

[/quote']

The first one wasn't that bad, it's just a pendulum sawing a person in half. I just had a real distaste of wrist slitting and that's why I hated the last trap

Yeah, that scene was a little too graphic. I mean the wrist cutting was just crazy.

Now, I thinbk it was Saw III, not sure, maybe Saw II, but in the beginning the guy that had the Head Clamp on. That is my favorite trap of them all.

That might have been from Saw 2 (remember I only recap Wikipedia's recap of that).

Personally I'm glad they didn't take it graphic in Saw 3 of Detective Kerry's ribcage torn out. That would be too much' date=' even by unrated version standards

[/quote']

Yeah, that is true.

I was just on YouTube looking at some of the traps and the Head Clamp (AKA The Venus Fly Trap) was from Saw II

The guy has a key in his head (Which is why his eye is bleeding), he has to take it out before the time runs out. After he gets the key he must remove the mask. And if he doesn't the mask closes. There are Nail-Like Spikes in the mask which go into his head. Leading to a giant puddle of deep dark red blood

^_^

I'm sorry "best movie series ever"? I can't really comment because I try not to watch things like Saw but from what I heard it's not all that good. The way my friends described it, it sounded like something a 10 year old came up with; "And he cut the guys face off and used it as a mask", kinda lame if you ask me. (which you won't but still)

I'm sorry "best movie series ever"? I can't really comment because I try not to watch things like Saw but from what I heard it's not all that good. The way my friends described it' date=' it sounded like something a 10 year old came up with; "And he cut the guys face off and used it as a mask", kinda lame if you ask me. (which you won't but still)

[/quote']

Well the main story line is that a man by the name of Jigsaw takes innocent people and places them in life risking predicaments. The uses ways normal humans wouldn't use: Torture.

He takes the humans and places them in these "traps" which they must pass in order to save their lives.

That is basically it.

I'm sorry "best movie series ever"? I can't really comment because I try not to watch things like Saw but from what I heard it's not all that good. The way my friends described it' date=' it sounded like something a 10 year old came up with; "And he cut the guys face off and used it as a mask", kinda lame if you ask me. (which you won't but still)

[/quote']

Well the main story line is that a man by the name of Jigsaw takes innocent people and places them in life risking predicaments. The uses ways normal humans wouldn't use: Torture.

He takes the humans and places them in these "traps" which they must pass in order to save their lives.

That is basically it.

Yeah Hoffman was much better as the apprentice than Amanda. In Saw 3 despite the fact Jeff completed his tests she still refused to let Lynn go

Archived