Saw.

Sbamber

The Dark Knight sucked!

The only good part was cause it had Heath Ledger.

Movie had no main plot' date=' it was way to long, and I thought it was supposed to be about Batman, not the Joker...

[/quote']

Epic win.

I've never seen Saw, which I find odd. Time to watch it on the interwebz.

Just go to watch movies.com to watch it (though I think Saw 5 is still crap quality there)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dark Knight sucked!

The only good part was cause it had Heath Ledger.

Movie had no main plot' date=' it was way to long, and I thought it was supposed to be about Batman, not the Joker...

[/quote']

Epic win.

I've never seen Saw, which I find odd. Time to watch it on the interwebz.

Just go to watch movies.com to watch it (though I think Saw 5 is still crap quality there)

That.

Or watch-movies.net

Which my teacher told me about.

xD

well' date=' I'd say at least 8 of them. I just hope it doesn't degrade like the Friday the 13th films did.

Since Jigsaw only appeared in flashbacks, a lot of people disliked Saw 5

[/quote']

Yeah, true.

And you think around 8. Well that sure is a big series.

In fact, a lot of people felt Saw 4 was just the producers stalling for time. Still, it showed Hoffman to become a hero.

After Jeff Reinhart killed Jigsaw in Saw 3, a tape was played that he had kidnapped his daughter Angela, and that Jeff had to play another game to save her, but Strahm that time came in and shot him before he could do so.

So in Saw 5 Hoffman "rescued" her himself.

Been a while since I've seen it myself. It took place around the time of Saw 3. That's when Hoffman was introduced to Strahm and Perez because Detective Kerry (killed in Saw 3 by Amanda) was working for them to discover all of Jigsaw's accomplices, and they suspected that Jigsaw had another accomplice other than Amanda

Been a while since I've seen it myself. It took place around the time of Saw 3. That's when Hoffman was introduced to Strahm and Perez because Detective Kerry (killed in Saw 3 by Amanda) was working for them to discover all of Jigsaw's accomplices' date=' and they suspected that Jigsaw had another accomplice other than Amanda

[/quote']

Oh, ok, the picture is all coming in now. I didn't like Saw 4. It just wasn't really good.

Been a while since I've seen it myself. It took place around the time of Saw 3. That's when Hoffman was introduced to Strahm and Perez because Detective Kerry (killed in Saw 3 by Amanda) was working for them to discover all of Jigsaw's accomplices' date=' and they suspected that Jigsaw had another accomplice other than Amanda

[/quote']

Oh, ok, the picture is all coming in now. I didn't like Saw 4. It just wasn't really good.

It did tie up some loose ends since Eric Matthews had disappeared in Saw 3, then killed in Saw 4 because Riggs refused to listen to Jigsaw's instructions (he was killed as well later by a bullet wound).

See by the end of Saw 4 everyone else in Hoffman's department had been killed, pretty much only Strahm was left.

[/quote']

It did tie up some loose ends since Eric Matthews had disappeared in Saw 3, then killed in Saw 4 because Riggs refused to listen to Jigsaw's instructions (he was killed as well later by a bullet wound).

See by the end of Saw 4 everyone else in Hoffman's department had been killed, pretty much only Strahm was left.

Yeah. Saw 4 was basic a fill-in movie. To waist some time, and build suspense for the next movie.

well it wasn't completely wasted since we discovered that Hoffman was the accomplice. And unlike Amanda, he has far greater access to resources.

Remember in Saw 3 where Dr. Lynn was forced to keep Jigsaw alive, but all Amanda had were painkillers. It took a seizure out of Jigsaw just to convince Amanda to try to obtain more medical equipment for the operation Dr. Lynn requested (the only way to keep him alive)

well it wasn't completely wasted since we discovered that Hoffman was the accomplice. And unlike Amanda' date=' he has far greater access to resources.

Remember in Saw 3 where Dr. Lynn was forced to keep Jigsaw alive, but all Amanda had were painkillers. It took a seizure out of Jigsaw just to convince Amanda to try to obtain more medical equipment for the operation Dr. Lynn requested (the only way to keep him alive)

[/quote']

Yeah, that is true.

NAO!

What do you think will happen in Saw 6?

I think if Hoffman's secret really is out' date=' I believe he will use Jill as his revenge games against Jigsaw

[/quote']

That is a good theory

I don't really have anything in mind just yet, but I'm sure something will come along soon enough

See with the last two people of the 5 having survived the test, it's certainly a possibility they could become new apprentices. But as of this moment it's not realistic since they don't even know it's Hoffman

Archived