Saw.

Sbamber

Saw (no pun intended) all the movies multipule times at least 3 times for each.

3,5,2,1,4 < rated from best to not so best.

Im a huge fan of Saw and im dieing to know how 6 will end it all. hopefully nothing retarded like John has a twin brother whole was the master mind behind it all. i would cry! I also want to know what is in that damn black box John gave to his Wife(Jill) at the beginning of Saw 5. was it the puppet? a tape? instructions? all 3? what?

>.<

Also am i the only one who thinks what John & Hoffman are doing is justified? personally i think what their doing is dark but effective.... unless u turn out like Amanda =D

For all of u who think Saw is a Horror movie u should stop watching movies ingeneral. Saw is a Thriller/Crime movie with some Gore splashed in.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3' date='5,2,1,4 < rated from best to not so best.

Im a huge fan of Saw and im dieing to know how 6 will end it all. hopefully nothing retarded like John has a twin brother whole was the master mind behind it all. i would cry! I also want to know what is in that damn black box John gave to his Wife(Jill) at the beginning of Saw 5. was it the puppet? a tape? instructions? all 3? what?

>.<

Also am i the only one who thinks what John & Hoffman are doing is justified? personally i think what their doing is dark but effective.... unless u turn out like Amanda =D

For all of u who think Saw is a Horror movie u should stop watching movies ingeneral. Saw is a Thriller/Crime movie with some Gore splashed in.

[/quote']

I will say it's justified to some extent, but not fully. How would you like it if someone put you in a saw trap just to make you see a different POV?

3' date='5,2,1,4 < rated from best to not so best.

>.<

[/quote']

I will say it's justified to some extent, but not fully. How would you like it if someone put you in a saw trap just to make you see a different POV?

how did i get there i charish my life for the most part except for the pot i smoke because he goes after drug addicts

Wow. I just read all 5 Storys on the wikepidia.

Seems interesting...

I've watched a bit of Saw I when the guy was cutting hes back to get a key or something :3

and I watched Saw II The beginning with the guy in the room with the kinda helmet on his head where he had to get the key right beneath his eyes etc...

I wanna see more of the gory bits though...

Once you see one Saw' date=' you see the rest. They get boring and boring and tiring and non-creative.

[/quote']

That is not true. The new traps are interesting

which one did you like the best?

My favorite Trap is the one from the 3rd movie when that guy's body was twisted into 360 motion.

I also love the trap where Amanda is thrown into the needle pit. (That one always made me cringe)

Archived