Saw.

Sbamber

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry "best movie series ever"? I can't really comment because I try not to watch things like Saw but from what I heard it's not all that good. The way my friends described it' date=' it sounded like something a 10 year old came up with; "And he cut the guys face off and used it as a mask", kinda lame if you ask me. (which you won't but still)

[/quote']

Well the main story line is that a man by the name of Jigsaw takes innocent people and places them in life risking predicaments. The uses ways normal humans wouldn't use: Torture.

He takes the humans and places them in these "traps" which they must pass in order to save their lives.

That is basically it.

Yeah Hoffman was much better as the apprentice than Amanda. In Saw 3 despite the fact Jeff completed his tests she still refused to let Lynn go

I would have to agree with you on this

I still don't like it. I hate violence like that' date=' just for the sake of it. If there were some laughs I'd watch it but horror for the sake of horror seems pointless to me.

[/quote']

well, it HAS been considered a very good method to getting attention (there was even slight consideration of implementing a degree of it into schools)

Sbamber: to me Amanda was the type who felt people can NEVER change, so the trap MUST kill

I still don't like it. I hate violence like that' date=' just for the sake of it. If there were some laughs I'd watch it but horror for the sake of horror seems pointless to me.

[/quote']

well, it HAS been considered a very good method to getting attention (there was even slight consideration of implementing a degree of it into schools)

Sbamber: to me Amanda was the type who felt people can NEVER change, so the trap MUST kill

It doesn't HAVE to kill. I mean let them live. Or, let them life, for now, then kill them later.

^_^

[/quote']

It doesn't HAVE to kill. I mean let them live. Or, let them life, for now, then kill them later.

^_^

That's what she did with Adam (Saw 1). But still, she was a terrible listener and all. Jigsaw specified the rules of the game with Dr. Lynn and she disregarded them

[/quote']

^_^

That's what she did with Adam (Saw 1). But still, she was a terrible listener and all. Jigsaw specified the rules of the game with Dr. Lynn and she disregarded them

I think she liked killing people, so that it why she disobeyed.

Well she said that people never change their ways, despite Jigsaw saying because Jeff completed his tasks, Lynn is now free to go.

Therefore, her version for traps is people only change via death (she is the only person on the planet who is the exception). To some degree this is true, but that's too extreme even for Jigsaw

Maybe it could be just because she hadn't spent enough time with Jigsaw like Hoffman did.

Speaking of which, about 3 and a half years ago when Saw1 DVD first came out, there was a case a real trauma problems.

A guy at my school was supposed to be tutoring elementary school kids (only kindegardners). That day it was supposed to be movie day for the last two hours of class, the teacher left him with the class to watch a Bug's Life, but he felt it was boring and put the Saw DVD in there instead and traumatized the whole class.

Maybe it could be just because she hadn't spent enough time with Jigsaw like Hoffman did.

Speaking of which' date=' about 3 and a half years ago when Saw1 DVD first came out, there was a case a real trauma problems.

A guy at my school was supposed to be tutoring elementary school kids (only kindegardners). That day it was supposed to be movie day for the last two hours of class, the teacher left him with the class to watch a Bug's Life, but he felt it was boring and put the Saw DVD in there instead and traumatized the whole class.

[/quote']

Why the hell would he do that?

Saw is not meant for little kinds like that.

Speaking of which' date=' about 3 and a half years ago when Saw1 DVD first came out, there was a case a real trauma problems.

[/quote']

Well, he thought since more and more young people are starting to watch such horror films, it would inevitably reach the point of 6 years olds, so he decided to speed up the process.

[/quote']

Well, he thought since more and more young people are starting to watch such horror films, it would inevitably reach the point of 6 years olds, so he decided to speed up the process.

Well wasn't he the uppermost retarded?

Well what he said DOES have a very slight degree of truths in it: the horror films are being watched by younger and younger people.

I felt he went too extreme thinking it'll drop to 6 anytime soon

That is true. Now-a-days younger kids are getting into more adult content items.

be that as it may to you, I still prefer it.

Anyways, I am curious as to how Saw 6 is going to turn out, since virtually all the local authorities have died by the beginning of Saw 5. Perez we discovered died of her glass shrapnel wounds in Saw 4, and Strahm was killed by the trash compactor trap in the end of Saw 5

Well, actually I was thinking about the truth finally exposed to Hoffman.

Remember at the beginning of the autopsy in Saw 4 Jigsaw's final tape said Hoffman isn't going to walk away untested?

This is to prove Jigsaw doesn't trust him. In fact, his ex-wife Jill is the only one he probably does.

This brings me to the box he left her in Saw 5(although we never saw what's inside). I believe inside the box is the proof Hoffman is the apprentice. This would be Jigsaw's test for Hoffman: to see how well he can carry out his acts now that the secret is out

The Dark Knight sucked!

The only good part was cause it had Heath Ledger.

Movie had no main plot' date=' it was way to long, and I thought it was supposed to be about Batman, not the Joker...

[/quote']

Epic win.

I've never seen Saw, which I find odd. Time to watch it on the interwebz.

Archived