Twilight Deck [3 / 55]

Sleepy

I'm considering doing it actually ^-^ ...... there are some cards that make combos that worry me about making it overpowered, I may take that part off of the effect sinse you are not the only one that is complaining about it.... in fact... I'll work on these cards today =D

BUMP ( I know I haven't updated this in a while but have mercy, I've seen posts with only one card and with more comments, ^-^)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm just curious' date=' but why fifty-five cards in a deck instead of forty or fifty like most people do?

[/quote']

because its not only main Deck :)

I have this Deck totally planned out sinse I was Level 1, its the pics what is giving me problems ;)

-5 LIGHT monsters (3 of them here already)

-5 DARK monsters

-8 support monsters that make their effects by discarding themselves (some LIGHT and some DARK)

-2 monsters that actually have more than 1000 ATK (unlike the rest)

this is = 20 monsters

-1 Field Spell

-19 Quick-Play Spells (I don't use Traps in this Deck but that doesn't make it less powerful, actually this Deck may seem too situasional once I finish it but its alot quicker and more powerful than it looks. I've been working in a way to lower all the effects and I think I have it ready in that aspect of my Deck)

this is = 20 S/T (not traps)

so far 40 cards.. thats main Deck.. but I have a 15 card Extra Deck with 3 Synchros (yes, only 3.) and 12 Fusions, which are a Special Type of contact fusions that hopefully are not overpowered (these are the ones Im afraid of ^-^" )

so 40 + 15 = 55 card Deck :D

on the art i would recomend you draw line' date=' trace that with pen, scan it and colorize it photoshop, or get someone else to colorize it, makes it seem a bit more professional

[/quote']

thanks for the comment :) I'll see who can do that for me...(hmm.. I hadn't thought of that before, maybe I can find someone..)

although I start thinking on the colors improvising so I wouldn't be able to say what colors do I have in mind :lol:

yeah, I should skip the hand-coloring part ;) and see what happens.. thanks ;)

When are you going to update sleepy? :(

I always have too many things holding me back but I'll update them as soon as I have the pics ready ;)

you wouldn't believe how many designs I have thrown away by now.. this is my masterpiece after all. Each drawing represents a different monster-Type in the game (except machine & divine) and I want each one to be one of the best pics of their type in the game.. :D (don't worry' date=' with this weekend, I hope I can continue this work, but if you see me online during the weekend and I'm not in the "card maker" doing cards, please tell me to go away and continue the work ^-^" )

Did you draw those pics? omg they were beautifly made but i would never use em in a deck 9/10

that means I have the idea right in place :lol: (my idea is to make cards almost useless for most strategies to avoid broken combos) thanks for the comment in the pics ;)

but still, if you review the cards:

Twilight Bird:

-put any equip spell or bust its ATK with anything, you'll permanently blow away all of your opponent's weak monsters. at least scapegoats & fires of doomsday are promised to disapear with the pressence of this card. you can destroy lots of things with this card

-its a free Special Summon, which you can tribute if you don't want, and easily searchable by anything (almost)

-if you boost its ATK too much or something, it'll be permanent raigeki until your opponent destroys it (most likely using a card effect, and this card will come back)

Twilight Fairy:

-anti pot of greed/graceful charity/card destruction/hand destruction/allure of darkness/card of safe return/destiny draw/sangan/which of the black forest/trade-in/pot of avarice/magical hats/mystic tomato/giant rat/and virtually every single gladiador beast in the game.

-if your opponent destroys it, it won't be by battle if you are a good player

-lets you draw when SS by her own effect, which is used when destroyed by an effect, AT ANY TIME. (you will most likely destroy her on your own for the draw)

Twilight Sorceress:

-you do realise that its a quick play heavy storm that kinda selects what destroys, do you?

-you can also use it to protect her from an attack, (and its not really a ONCE PER DUEL :lol: there are fusions that gain this card's effect, I just haven't done them ;)

-yeah, this one is weaker than the rest but wait for the rest ;)

• 1 month later...

BUMP. OK, this is the last Bump I'm doing to this Thread, after that, I'll just ask someone to lock it and start over again..

The reason:

-I have modified the effects

-I have modified the pics

-I've been working on OCG, and other minor problems

yup ^-^ now I just have to post that.....later.....

Archived