Twilight Deck [3 / 55]

Sleepy

This is my masterpiece, I've been working in this since I was a Level 1.

This is my Deck made of YCM cards ALL drawn by me.

Said the above I'll ask everyone to rate these cards seriously. you can critique the Drawing, the effect, the creativity, the balance, and all you can think of. :)

I begin with these cards but I'll be adding cards until I have 40 cards (main deck) and 15 cards (extra deck)

The best help for me would be if you test this deck with proxies or if you print it and tell me what doesn't work and what works too much :) but all help is welcome!

192013ba6.jpg192013ho6.jpg192013ma6.jpg

I'll try to fix that ^-^ I think the black ones can be seen but the red ones are the problem,, not even I can do it.. as said, I'll fix it in a second.. the good side of this is that you are supposed to only see the black ones yet (LOL)

arg! let's change plans then.. I'll erase everything and post the 3 I have.. I wanted to answer posible questions beforehand posting the effects while I posted the actual cards but it seems I'll be doing it in the comments :lol:

fixed, can you see those 3 now ? ^-^"

I'll be adding more the old way. I know the effects are simple but the deck itself is more complex than it looks.

i actually prefer card that are made with pictures drawn by the creator, it gives it that unique feel, something that has deication to it, you are a great artist, but if you wanted to make these look unbeleibably real, try marker/ felt pens (you can photocoy the original or jsut go over it in MS paint/Paint Pro).

i would like to see more of your artwork, i myself am an artist, i feel that i am on around hte same level as you :lol: but i dont have a scanner to get my images up, so i make them in Paint.

Nice effects, hardly any (i dont think any at all) OCG errors... Really nice!

keep it up ;)

hmm i like the effects pretty much put you should change the pics because the like a bit like they were drawn by a child.... 8/10

I planned to add more details in them but I want to finish them soon ^-^

I'll do alternative artwork later' date=' ;) and I know the effects aren't exactly the most original ones by themselves... but I would thank you if you give me details to what exactly you don't like of each drawing, something like: I don't think the hair of your fairy is working because..bla bla blah.

well ... you get the idea....

[b']but even if you are giving such honest critisism of my drawings, you'll have to admit something :lol: :

sinse the illustrations are something you had never seen in this site before, (and probably won't ever see in any other cards) it unconsiusly grabbed your attension.

for personal experiense, there are some threads I just look and don't even comment, because of the same pic I've already seen 6 times before, the same girl in the same pose from last card I saw, etc. to look at things like that makes me feel bored and I just skip it ^-^" [/b]

so... what else do you have to say? :)

great cards and I love the art. You should put "Twilight" in quotes though when referring to monsters containing that name in the card effects. Other than that I'm jealous of your art and dedication.

thanxs ^-^ I was wondering about that when I made them

i actually prefer card that are made with pictures drawn by the creator' date=' it gives it that unique feel, something that has deication to it, you are a great artist, but if you wanted to make these look unbeleibably real, try marker/ felt pens (you can photocoy the original or jsut go over it in MS paint/Paint Pro).

i would like to see more of your artwork, i myself am an artist, i feel that i am on around hte same level as you :lol: but i dont have a scanner to get my images up, so i make them in Paint.

Nice effects, hardly any (i dont think any at all) OCG errors... Really nice!

keep it up ;)

[/quote']

thanxs :) ... do you mind if I add you to my buddy list?

I know what you are saying.. this scanner is my sister's so I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep it ^-^" I used to take the pics with the cell phone.. and its very troublesome..

Once per duel' date='[/b']

"Twilight" monster

Sorceress and bird are OP

and to Wolf, Sleepy is right with that part of the OCG

thanks for commenting everyone...

sasukechidori58: I've been working to lower the effects of all 40 cards (yes, I already have them planned) for about 2 months..(and yes, they where worse).. so... any suggestions on how to make them more balanced?

(I know what I'm about to say will make everyone sure of how OP these cards are yet.. but .oh hell ^-^"

there's a field card for these (I couldn't write it before here.) that let's you draw 1 card for every 3 Quick play spell cards you activate. (uses counters and its a key card for the deck)

1 of my spells work when I have this field card and the sorceress only. you get to see your opponent's hand and forse him/her to set everything.

the other spell is for when I have the field card and the bird only. you negate your opponent's flips and change all your opponent's monsters to face-up attack position and lowers their ATKs to 0 until the end phase.

so... what do you suggest? ^-^"

Good cards' date=' the most catching thing is the hand-drawn part. 9/10 (I would love to draw my cards if I wasn't so bad it would be embarrising.) Anyway I look forward to more

[/quote']

thanks ^-^ :) I'll have more as soon as I can improve this guy I'm drawing a little more ... and like I've been asking all this time.. Is there any suggestion you would want to share? :) I listen to everyone and I've already corrected the "...." mistake

sasukechidori:

what about changing the sorceress to only destroying face-down cards? would that be more fair?

about the bird.. take in consideration that it has 0 ATK and its ATK can't be increased.. it will only be able to destroy scapegoats, rainbow dragon with shield and sword, and 1 monster with blackrose's effect. it merely serves as a tribute because it special summons itself ;)

card effect=Card Effect

I think...

thanks for commenting although I'll have to disagree ;) ... hope to see you around when I update this with 3 more cards :)

yeah... I knew some people would think like that of the bird.. just wait to see my first 10-15 cards.. you'll see that the card is not underpowered ;)

the effect of destroying is like a bonus,.. if the card was real.. its a free special summon that will not die by card effects ... the card destroying effect is what mostly works only for the deck itself... its kinda like a raigeki ^-^"..... but I'll post the drawings other day.. I can't (too...much.... work... for...school....)

thanks for the comment :) it means alot to me that a legendary member liked it ^-^

lol i didn't see this

face-down=Set

ups my bad ^-^ thanks... I'll correct that... =D

yeah... I knew some people would think like that of the bird.. just wait to see my first 10-15 cards.. you'll see that the card is not underpowered ;)

the effect of destroying is like a bonus' date='.. if the card was real.. its a free special summon that will not die by card effects ... the card destroying effect is what mostly works only for the deck itself... its kinda like a raigeki ^-^"..... but I'll post the drawings other day.. I can't (too...much.... work... for...school....)

thanks for the comment :) it means alot to me that a legendary member liked it ^-^[/quote']

K. Ill be waiting.

Archived