High School Musical D=

Zeroshot

I Agree,

HSM is just pure trash, i don't even see why they bother making it, i am sick and tired of hearing that gay song "were all in this together" it should be allowed to shoot the so called 'celebs' who sung that.

*loads bullet into sniper which has ingraved in it Reserved for Corbin Bleu*

Interesting how so many people say it sucked, and how the 3rd was absolutely horrible. The questions that comes to mind is "if it sucked so much, why did you watch all three?".

Anyway, I never watched HSM under the assumption that it wasn't any different from Disney's other recent productions, involving kids and singing and love and warm fuzzy feelings and hope and dreams and dancing, and I'm just not into that.

Then again, it gets talked about so much, I might just give it a look the next time it airs. It's much funnier to bash a movie after you've actually watched it.

Interesting how so many people say it sucked' date=' and how the 3rd was absolutely horrible. The questions that comes to mind is [b']"if it sucked so much, why did you watch all three?"[/b].

Anyway, I never watched HSM under the assumption that it wasn't any different from Disney's other recent productions, involving kids and singing and love and warm fuzzy feelings and hope and dreams and dancing, and I'm just not into that.

Then again, it gets talked about so much, I might just give it a look the next time it airs. It's much funnier to bash a movie after you've actually watched it.

I've never watched it, its just the adverts that show you how crap it is

Interesting how so many people say it sucked' date=' and how the 3rd was absolutely horrible. The questions that comes to mind is "if it sucked so much, why did you watch all three?".

[/quote']

By watching them, then you know very well on how much it sucks!

And all you say will be justified.

Archived