Jak & Ratchet

Zorc: The Dark One

• 5 months later...

Actually, this post should end this disscussion. Or solve. First, Jak and Ratchet are in different worlds. Jak won't survive in Ratchet's world and Ratchet won't survive in Jak's world. The Ratchet and Clank series is over now. Rumors of the locals that is. Now Jak & Daxter will keep going because Jak & Daxter was a successful videogame so the series continue that's the most succesful and most popular franchise of Naughty Dog. oh yeah also Jak 4: The Lost Frontier coming this December yay!

Yeah Naughty Dog is reviving the JAK legacy because they need to continue because JAK X: Racing was cool but I liked it more if there was some ground action the good old using only the Peace maker so It'd only have to use the ammo when enemies drop.....

And I dont think The Ratchet Legacy is going to end......... Well yes true... Jak cant live in Ratchets world and Ratchet cant live in jak world IF! They go to a new world .... Ohhh snap.... Like the turn of Erol... Erol some how finds 1 of Ratchets Dr Nefarious would be best they're both robots......Enemies combine.... Boom... you got your self a match up...... I'd laugh to see Daxter and Clank argueing...

Daxter: Oh I'm a better companion for my buddy because you guys argue to much.

Clank: That is improper Daxter..... Besides we can beat you guys because I'm also a tool for Ratchet.... you Weasel thing

Daxter: Ohhhh It's on...

Jak: Ok Ratchet how about a little pratice fight before we face our enemies...

Ratchet: Ok.. Lets see what you got Jak...

Then before the fight you can pick either Jak or Ratchet... Then its like prep level thing....

Original: Drek

Going Commando: Captain and Thugs 4 Less Leader

Up Your Arsenal: Dr. Nefarious

Deadlock: Vox

Size Matters: Otto Destruct

Tools of Destruction: Tachyion and Captain Slag

I have a PS2, and I went against each and every one of those bosses and the hardest - by far - was Drek. The others were much easier. It only took two rockets from the Shock Rocket to kill Otto Destruct. But he is much harder in challenge mode.

I'd definitely like to see a Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter Crossover.

Perhaps a cool story line would involve a party like system, hopefully keeping the weapons development system and gadgets and whatnot.

Oh, and my personally favorite Ratchet and Clank game was Going Commando. ^_^

Archived