Removed from play UPDATED (and cos the last one was shut down by the man)

EthanSmith1

Deck Name: Removed from Play UPDATED

Author: Ethansmith1

Count: 60

Monsters: 24

Tribute:

Divine Knight Ishzark

Golden Homunculus

Golden Homunculus

Helios Duo Megistus

Helios Duo Megistus

Helios Trice Megistus

Helios Trice Megistus

Non-Tribute:

Aqua Madoor

Banisher of the Radiance

Bazoo the Soul-Eater

D.D. Crazy Beast

D.D. Warrior Lady

Dark Blade

Darkfire Soldier #1

Disciple of the Forbidden Spell

Disciple of the Forbidden Spell

Helios - The Primordial Sun

Helios - The Primordial Sun

Homunculus the Alchemic Being

Kabazauls

Man-Eater Bug

Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke

Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke

Yomi Ship

Spells: 23

Black Pendant

Card Destruction

Creature Swap

Double Summon

Grand Convergence

Grand Convergence

Hammer Shot

Heavy Storm

Light of Redemption

Light of Redemption

Light of Redemption

Lightning Vortex

Mage Power

Magical Mallet

Monster Reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon

Nobleman of Crossout

Riryoku

Shrink

Soul Release

Soul Release

Soul Release

Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 13

Chain Destruction

DNA Checkup

Elemental Absorber

Elemental Absorber

Macro Cosmos

Macro Cosmos

Macro Cosmos

Magic Cylinder

Negate Attack

Sakuretsu Armor

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Threatening Roar

Trap Hole

Side Deck: 6

Acidic Downpour

Curse of Royal

Draining Shield

Electric Virus

Success Probability 0%

Transmigration Break

This is my deck for regionals this Saturday.... SO ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE> unless its liek just plain out destroy the deck or some other crap like tht

Horrible. 60 cards = No. You use bad cards like Helios and ignore good cards like Caius. This Deck is crap.

wats wrong with the helios? none have yet to give me a good reason. if some explained tht would b different

And 60 cards is ur opinion tht it is too much.

The deck is very functional ty

Caius isnt even tht great. 1000pts of damage if you happen to remove from play 1 dark monster i mean rele now? even just getting rid of the 1 card isnt tht great

Horrible. 60 cards = No. You use bad cards like Helios and ignore good cards like Caius. This Deck is crap.

wats wrong with the helios? none have yet to give me a good reason. if some explained tht would b different

Helios is at best a variable beatstick and a bad one at that.

60 Cards may seem good on paper because you have many options and could theoretically outlast your opponent but it isnt. Your Deck becomes inconsistent because you have a very low chance of drawing the cards you need to draw. No Deck should run any more than 45 cards. Even good Stall Decks dont run more than 45 cards.

Oh, and you know why your last deck was locked? Because Decks posted here cannot have more than 50 Cards.

Caius isnt even tht great. 1000pts of damage if you happen to remove from play 1 dark monster i mean rele now? even just getting rid of the 1 card isnt tht great

FAILTALITY

Helios is at best a variable beatstick and a bad one at that.

60 Cards may seem good on paper because you have many options and could theoretically outlast your opponent but it isnt. Your Deck becomes inconsistent because you have a very low chance of drawing the cards you need to draw. No Deck should run any more than 45 cards. Even good Stall Decks dont run more than 45 cards.

Oh' date=' and you know why your last deck was locked? Because Decks posted here cannot have more than 50 Cards.

[/quote']

haha actually i thought it was because of tht pic of the manlady thingy. anyways according to the new konami rulebook, a deck is only aloud to have 60 cards in it MAX with a 40 card minumum. anyways i would never go over 60 cards.

because that one card you remove could change the entire game.

regardless' date=' if you really want a beater, drop helios and pick up gren maju.

[/quote']

yea i kno i need a gran maju, i just dont have one. i plan on picking up a few this weekend at regionals.

Ok but to summon him you need to a tribute to summon him. It wont exactly help in the begining 9 times outof 10 now will it? if i could get him out into the midlle or end game just to make a difference probably wont work to well if they haev something so powerful. with three macro cosmos and the helios and soul release u can put a beatdown on your opponents graveyards so there is no return(obv.)

you have 7 tribute monsters in your terrible build. thats a bad argument.

oh look, a field of 5 2 billion attack helios!

whatever shall i do?

/mirror force

your looking at your deck from the most idealistic way possible. in order to make a good deck, you have to take a look at your list, and find the worst possible hand you could possibly get. see how many of those you can make. if you are able to create a hand wherein you have no possible moves, then your deck has room for improvement.

be as pessimistic as possible.

also, please take out all of the normal monsters, and everything from that deck that isnt a staple or doesnt have the word "remove(d)" somewhere in its card text.

WHAT THE FVCK is this 60 card pile of fvcking FAIL? your retarded if you think 60 cards, no, 60 sh!tty cards will ever work! you think caius is a crap card? you think hes just about burning? your fvcking retarded! GTFO and take your pile of fail cards and fail ideas with you!

Get rid of these:

Chain Destruction

DNA Checkup

Elemental Absorber

Elemental Absorber

Trap Hole (at least put bottomless)

Scrap Iron Scarecrow

Negate Attack

....okay, it'd be a shorter list if I say what not to take out. Leave in:

Banisher of the Radiance

D.D. Warrior Lady

Hammer Shot

Heavy Storm

Vortex

Reborn

MST

Nobleman

Shrink

Swords

Macro

Sakuretsu

Threatening Roar

What I would add in is cards like D.D. Survivor, D.D. Scout plane. Pretty much everything that comes in the "Dark Emperor" Structure Deck (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_The_Dark_Emperor). Counter traps and things that are anti-meta work well too, especially Solemn Judgment, Thunder King Rai-oh, and other things like that. In my old RFG deck, I also ran 2 copies of Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi and Thesalos the Fire Monarch. But mine was hand control. If you're going strictly RFG, Macro Monarchs seems like the best way to go, and Dark Emperor lays a great foundation for Macro Monarchs.

PS: Tronta, nice avatar.

maya-bench-ughb.gif

I wonder why your deck got locked [/sarcasm]

lower the amount of cards to 40

add caius

I guarantee you that if you do those 2 things' date=' your deck will be 100% better

[/quote']

this dumb @ss is going to need to do a lot more than that to fix this pile of sh!t...

maya-bench-ughb.gif

I wonder why your deck got locked [/sarcasm]

lower the amount of cards to 40

add caius

I guarantee you that if you do those 2 things' date=' your deck will be 100% better

[/quote']

this dumb @ss is going to need to do a lot more than that to fix this pile of sh!t...

duh...

the first place to start though, is to lower the amount of cards and add caius

WHAT THE FVCK is this 60 card pile of fvcking FAIL? your retarded if you think 60 cards' date=' no, 60 sh!tty cards will ever work! you think caius is a crap card? you think hes just about burning? your fvcking retarded! GTFO and take your pile of fail cards and fail ideas with you!

[/quote']

wow. someone seems to havve had a bad havenbt they?

Get rid of these:

Chain Destruction

DNA Checkup

Elemental Absorber

Elemental Absorber

Trap Hole (at least put bottomless)

Scrap Iron Scarecrow

Negate Attack

....okay' date=' it'd be a shorter list if I say what not to take out. Leave in:

Banisher of the Radiance

D.D. Warrior Lady

Hammer Shot

Heavy Storm

Vortex

Reborn

MST

Nobleman

Shrink

Swords

Macro

Sakuretsu

Threatening Roar

What I would add in is cards like D.D. Survivor, D.D. Scout plane. Pretty much everything that comes in the "Dark Emperor" Structure Deck (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_The_Dark_Emperor). Counter traps and things that are anti-meta work well too, especially Solemn Judgment, Thunder King Rai-oh, and other things like that. In my old RFG deck, I also ran 2 copies of Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi and Thesalos the Fire Monarch. But mine was hand control. If you're going strictly RFG, Macro Monarchs seems like the best way to go, and Dark Emperor lays a great foundation for Macro Monarchs.

PS: Tronta, nice avatar.

[/quote']

ok thank you for some ACTUAL ADVICE. I can prob get the cards i need when i to regionals.

WHAT THE FVCK is this 60 card pile of fvcking FAIL? your retarded if you think 60 cards' date=' no, 60 sh!tty cards will ever work! you think caius is a crap card? you think hes just about burning? your fvcking retarded! GTFO and take your pile of fail cards and fail ideas with you!

[/quote']

I just said he wasnt tht great, not tht he was complete crap. and what is the point of he "fvck,sh!tty" crap. be a man either say the word or dont say the word at all. Why should i leave hmm? just bc i of what you think? nope i intend to stay and will probs end up rebuting all your negative crap. SO BRING IT ON SBDNATE.

Archived