Removed from play UPDATED (and cos the last one was shut down by the man)

EthanSmith1

wats wrong with the helios? none have yet to give me a good reason. if some explained tht would b different

And 60 cards is ur opinion tht it is too much.

The deck is very functional ty

Caius isnt even tht great. 1000pts of damage if you happen to remove from play 1 dark monster i mean rele now? even just getting rid of the 1 card isnt tht great

I Lol'd so hard.

Lol YCM.

Armadilloz your epic quote is actually legendary

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

wats wrong with the helios? none have yet to give me a good reason. if some explained tht would b different

Caius isnt even tht great. 1000pts of damage if you happen to remove from play 1 dark monster i mean rele now? even just getting rid of the 1 card isnt tht great

I Lol'd so hard.

Lol YCM.

^Chev wins the topic^

Horrible. 60 cards = No. You use bad cards like Helios and ignore good cards like Caius. This Deck is crap.

Helios is at best a variable beatstick and a bad one at that.

60 Cards may seem good on paper because you have many options and could theoretically outlast your opponent but it isnt. Your Deck becomes inconsistent because you have a very low chance of drawing the cards you need to draw. No Deck should run any more than 45 cards. Even good Stall Decks dont run more than 45 cards.

Oh' date=' and you know why your last deck was locked? [b']Because Decks posted here cannot have more than 50 Cards.[/b]

haha actually i thought it was because of tht pic of the manlady thingy. anyways according to the new konami rulebook, a deck is only aloud to have 60 cards in it MAX with a 40 card minumum. anyways i would never go over 60 cards.

Learn2Read

you know, as u probaly already relize me and ethansmith1 are friends, me and him dont waste all our time on Yugioh and so no our decks do suck, we know that, we just dont have all these cards becauause WE HAVE LIVES, WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO, AND WE HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, so yes u jerks are better at yugioh, but we are better at life

and this does not appile to the people that gave suggestions, I thank u if u did

you know' date=' as u probaly already relize me and ethansmith1 are friends, me and him dont waste all our time on Yugioh and so no our decks do suck, we know that, we just dont have all these cards becauause WE HAVE LIVES, WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO, AND WE HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, so yes u jerks are better at yugioh, but we are better at life

and this does not appile to the people that gave suggestions, I thank u if u did

[/quote']

we do have lives outside of yugimonz

most of us do have girl friends

... we are still better at yugimonz than you... you have no excuse... other than just sucking at the game...

you know' date=' as u probaly already relize me and ethansmith1 are friends, me and him dont waste all our time on Yugioh and so no our decks do suck, we know that, we just dont have all these cards becauause WE HAVE LIVES, WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO, AND WE HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, so yes u jerks are better at yugioh, but we are better at life

[/quote']

That is no excuse for sucking at the game.

Oh. And if you cant take the criticism of people, dont post here.

why would i quit jugijoh? im aware of the ban list, but every deck should STILL have 3 grand mole.

and divine neos.

so it can become a grand mole.

also

many girls can accept or even like nerdy-game-playing in a guy

but if your bad at said nerdy games, its just sad.

furthermore, if you treat your woman like a trophy to throw out against others and brag with, you probably wont have her for long. enjoy these precious moments, troll.

/summons divine neos

/remove grand mole

/attack

[/quote']

I read the rules, there is no complete trashing of peoples decks. coughsbdnatecough

i would not call it complete sucking, just not enough funds to spend on yugioh(not tht i really want to), which thereinfor means no good cards tht people might want, etc etc

you know i honestly thought when i started i was in it for the casualness of the game. i have now just started to get more into it. this is like the first time ive played in like 2 yrs.............

[/quote']

I read the rules, there is no complete trashing of peoples decks. coughsbdnatecough

i would not call it complete sucking, just not enough funds to spend on yugioh(not tht i really want to), which thereinfor means no good cards tht people might want, etc etc

you know i honestly thought when i started i was in it for the casualness of the game. i have now just started to get more into it. this is like the first time ive played in like 2 yrs.............

you still suck at the game...

[/quote']

Judging by this post it's safe to assume the following.

- You can't take criticism.

- You never passed 2nd Grade Grammar or Spelling.

- You're roughly around the age of 10 or 12, something prepubescent to say the least.

- And most of all, you're horrible at this game.

Have a nice day.

[/quote']

i never said i didnt suck now did i? u r acting like i said i dont. im just laying out what can cause "lack of greatness" at said tcg

[/quote']

i never said i didnt suck now did i? u r acting like i said i dont. im just laying out what can cause "lack of greatness" at said tcg

not having enough money is no reason to run a 60 card pile of fail... now quit jabroniing... its fvcking annoying...

[/quote']

Judging by this post it's safe to assume the following.

- You can't take criticism.

- You never passed 2nd Grade Grammar or Spelling.

- You're roughly around the age of 10 or 12, something prepubescent to say the least.

- And most of all, you're horrible at this game.

Have a nice day.

Haha i will give u props on the spelling that is very true for him

critism most people can take but its complete trashing that most couldnt take. if on some other subject other than yugioh came up and i completely trashed your incompetence how........

SCREW IT IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT

EDIT TOMORROW

[/quote']

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members[/b'] and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

10. Deck Size

Under new rules all decks must be under 50 cards in size. This is to help with people fixing your deck. Any decks over 50 cards will be locked with no warning. People cannot be expected to fix decks which are 80 cards in size.

Learn2read.

No one can be expected to fix any Deck over 50 Cards in size. You shouldn't even be running a Deck 50 cards in size anyway.

Also, there is no rule against bashing people's Decks.

[/quote']

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members[/b'] and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

10. Deck Size

Under new rules all decks must be under 50 cards in size. This is to help with people fixing your deck. Any decks over 50 cards will be locked with no warning. People cannot be expected to fix decks which are 80 cards in size.

Learn2read.

No one can be expected to fix any Deck over 50 Cards in size. You shouldn't even be running a Deck 50 cards in size anyway.

Also, there is no rule against bashing people's Decks.

But its not constructive critism,

Archived