The Next Super Smash Bros.

Poseidon©

Is this a epic fail?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a epic fail?

tl;dr, dont care to argue

Typing like this does not improve the quality of the content of my writing. Therefore, it is a pointless endeavor. There are more important things than whether or not it meets your petty grammatical standards. Get over yourselves.

funking trolls.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tl;dr' date=' dont care to argue

Typing like this does not improve the quality of the content of my writing. Therefore, it is a pointless endeavor. There are more important things than whether or not it meets your petty grammatical standards. Get over yourselves.

f***ing trolls.

[/quote']

Doesn't matter, it's easier to read if you use proper grammer.

But now, you, me and a lot of other people are spamming, can we please stop?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@Supreme Gamesmaster' date='

Too many Fire Emblem Char. You don't want too many from one gaming universe. As of right now we have too many Kirby and PKMN characters. IMO of course.

[b']Those were just options. Also, we have 3 Kirby characters and 2 Pokémon characters.[/b]

Why not? Megaman deserves a spot.

No. He'd need a viable Final Smash, for one thing.

Mewtwo was terrible. Sorry, but he was.

Fix him, then. Link was terrible in SSB-64, but after gaining his double-smash, down-thrust, strong Boomerang, and such in Mêlée (not to mention his weight and improved knockback in Brawl), he became good.

Once again Tails should go before any other Sonic char.

He's only a secondary character, and I can only think of an F-smash and recovery mode ibidem.

Brawl's Final Destination fits more with 1 on 1 fights. Have both and get rid of Battlefield.

GET RID OF BATTLEFIELD WTF. Resize Mêlée's to match Brawl's.

-ephraim is also a bad idea.

FEVIII was a good game that has yet to be represented. If they bump the roster cap again with the next-gen console' date=' there's no reason for them not to represent it. But we don't give a damn whether or not they're added; these are just ideas.[/b']

do you know WHY marth is in brawl? because hes the VERY FIRST FIRE EMBLEM HERO.

do you know why roy was in melee? because he was the current fire emblem hero.

No, he wasn't. FEVI wasn't out yet; he was included as an advertisement.

do you know why ike is in brawl? because he is now the current fire emblem hero.

He oughtn't be.

do you know who will represent the game in the next smash, should there be one? whoever the hell happens to be the fire emblem hero at the time.

No effing duh. Or maybe they'll do another advertisement. But still, using one from FEVI/FEVII, one from FEI/FEIII/FEXI, one from FEIX/FEX, and one from FEVIII isn't an outrageous request. I offered my options.

GOOD STATEMENTS FROM A HALF-N00B:

-birdo is a bad idea and you should feel bad.

-sora is a bad idea and you should get cancer.

nights (sega and nintendo co-op. nights is very popular in japan)

bomberman (hudson is on good terms with nintendo, and bomberman deserves it)

WTF. Bomberman is horrendous.

banjo (this is extremely unlikely, however, as rare was bought by microsoft. and banjo was turned into a hill billy who trolls with the gummi ship engine) He deserves a spot?

im allowed to fantasize because i understand the realistic expectation that this will never happen. You think any of us actually think our suggestions will count for anything, ever?

~~

Typing like this does not improve the quality of the content of my writing. No, but it improves the quality of your writing as a whole, and is therefore a worthwhile endeavor.

funking trolls. Look who's talking.

Also: Wolf Link and Midna oughtn't be in there. Zelda's got a good character number already; there don't need to be any more.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Bring Back Roy (Replace Marth)

Marth > Roy

Actually, Marth < Roy, as Marth can't promote, and Roy's game had the best subplot of all the Fire Emblem games.

But taking Marth out of Brawl is EPIC FAIL anyway, especially if you're going to replace him with Roy. Replace Ike, if anyone; he had no personality in Radiant Dawn.

@Supreme Gamesmaster' date='

Too many Fire Emblem Char. You don't want too many from one gaming universe. As of right now we have too many Kirby and PKMN characters. IMO of course.

[b']Those were just options. Also, we have 3 Kirby characters and 2 Pokémon characters.[/b]

Why not? Megaman deserves a spot.

No. He'd need a viable Final Smash, for one thing.

Mewtwo was terrible. Sorry, but he was.

Fix him, then. Link was terrible in SSB-64, but after gaining his double-smash, down-thrust, strong Boomerang, and such in Mêlée (not to mention his weight and improved knockback in Brawl), he became good.

bomberman (hudson is on good terms with nintendo, and bomberman deserves it)

WTF. Bomberman is horrendous.

im allowed to fantasize because i understand the realistic expectation that this will never happen. You think any of us actually think our suggestions will count for anything, ever?

1) lrn2countvoncount

2) Stop failing.

3) Not in competative play he isn't.

4) And why is that? Don't you say "moveset."

5) Hey, how do you think the majority of the newcomers were chosen in Brawl?

Megaman needs to be in it. His final smash should be something along the lines of a random robot master power from Mega Man 1.

89px-MegamanS7.jpg

IMO' date=' this would be better. His Special Moves (and maybe Smash Attacks) could be Robot Master Powers.

[/quote']

Rush Adapter? lol never thought of that...

Agreed.

Megaman needs to be in it. His final smash should be something along the lines of a random robot master power from Mega Man 1.

89px-MegamanS7.jpg

IMO' date=' this would be better. His Special Moves (and maybe Smash Attacks) could be Robot Master Powers.

[/quote']

Rush Adapter? lol never thought of that...

Agreed.

Here's what I kinda had in mind:

Side Smash could be Flame Sword or Slash Claw, idk. Or maybe Atomic Fire.

Up Smash could be Shadow Blade.

Down Special could be one of the shields (or possibly Tornado Hold).

Side Special could be Concrete Shot or Air Shot.

All ariels (or some, or one) could be Top Spin.

89px-MegamanS7.jpg

[/quote']

Megaman 8 Tech? 0.o B: Buster, Hold down for Charge Shot <>B: Flash Grenade ^B: Tornado Hole vB: That weapon that you could kick. I forget what it's called, Press vB again to kick, It's a shorter version of the Brawl Soccer ball! :D. Final Smash: The Rush thing and Powerful Buster thingamagigy. Another Yoshi Final Smash. :D

Megaman does not need to be in Super Smash Bros. Everyone all like' date=' "where's Megaman, he's freaking awesome." Megaman does not belong in it. Deal with it. Sonic and Snake are enough for 3rd party games. Besides, Kirby and Ike are the best.

[/quote']

Are you stupid? None of the characters need to be in it.

Sonic nor Snake needed to be added. But Nintendo made a deal with them so they would add them, the same could happen for Megaman, Bomberman or any other 3rd party character.

Ike is n00bish unless you're an absolute Pro at him. I'm better at Kirby. I'll prove it if i have to.

Megaman does not need to be in Super Smash Bros. Everyone all like' date=' "where's Megaman, he's freaking awesome." Megaman does not belong in it. Deal with it. Sonic and Snake are enough for 3rd party games. Besides, Kirby and Ike are the best.

[/quote']

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Give valid reasons, or don't bother arguing.

[/quote']

Do you want me to list every character that doesn't need to be in, or belong in, brawl? I think at least 20 character could be removed this way.

Megaman would be a great chose for the game. He has loads of move that will work into a move set and he is a popular character overall. Nintendo and Capcom have a decent enough relationship so it isn't that out their for him to be chosen as a third party character in another smash game.

Now, on the topic of another smash game, the odds of that isn't good. It been put on the record that Brawl is planned to be the last in the series, and Sakurai has gone on the record that should another smash be made he will not be a part of hit. This is all subject to change, but ATM another smash game coming out isn't likely and another one by Sakurai is even less likely.

Woah, what's with the Meta Ridley Charizard in your sig? It's freaking awesome!

[/quote']

Sonic nor Snake needed to be added. But Nintendo made a deal with them so they would add them, the same could happen for Megaman, Bomberman or any other 3rd party character.

Ike is n00bish unless you're an absolute Pro at him. I'm better at Kirby. I'll prove it if i have to.

I am a pro at him, so there.

Megaman could be in a Super Smash Bros game, as maybe an assist trophy or trophy or sticker or something.

Woah' date=' what's with the Meta Ridley Charizard in your sig? It's freaking awesome![hr']

[/quote']

Megaman could be in a Super Smash Bros game, as maybe an assist trophy or trophy or sticker or something.

Prove it. >_>

Woah' date=' what's with the Meta Ridley Charizard in your sig? It's freaking awesome![hr']

It's a character remodal. It's when you take a character to change them to some one else (Link to Zero, Ness to Megaman, Meta Knight to Galacta Knight).

[/quote']

As the old saying goes talk is cheap.

Test 1 to see if you "are a pro" is can you RAR?

Nintendo would work so hard to get Megaman into the game unless it was for him to be playable.

Why don't you want to have him in the next smash?

i would like

1bomberman

2little mac

3king k rool

4ryu hayabusa

5megaman

Bomberman, fine. Little Mac, no. He already fits as an assist trophy. King K Rool, no. He would just be a different Bowser clone. Ryu Hayabusa, no. Microsoft and Nintendo don't work together I believe. Megaman, yes, he needs to be added in there, now!

i would like

1bomberman

2little mac

3king k rool

4ryu hayabusa

5megaman

Bomberman' date=' fine. Little Mac, no. He already fits as an assist trophy. King K Rool, no. He would just be a different Bowser clone. Ryu Hayabusa, no. Microsoft and Nintendo don't work together I believe. Megaman, yes, he needs to be added in there, now!

[/quote']

How would King K be a Bowser clone?

Archived