Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Dad

Believe me' date=' it tops the previous two, and you won't believe the ending. Definitely worth the wait/pay.

[/quote']

All right, I did say I'll give Underworld another try. I'm not going to ask for spoilers, but did it fill in some of the questions we had after Underworld 1 and 2, and does it leave room for a 4th film?

Believe me' date=' it tops the previous two, and you won't believe the ending. Definitely worth the wait/pay.

[/quote']

All right, I did say I'll give Underworld another try. I'm not going to ask for spoilers, but did it fill in some of the questions we had after Underworld 1 and 2, and does it leave room for a 4th film?

Unfortunately, answering that question would spoil the ending. . . . . .why not. YES, there is most definitely a part 4. >=3

[/quote']

Unfortunately, answering that question would spoil the ending. . . . . .why not. YES, there is most definitely a part 4. >=3

Good to hear that. And hopefully it'll be a REAL sequel and not a prequel (the Underworld 3 trailer is already better than Underworld 2 anyway, so they had better keep the same pace with the 4th)

I am so looking forward to seeing this. It looks like it will be the best vampire movie we've had in a while.

Not so vampiric believe it or not. The lycans have far more action than the vampires do. =/

Well we could tell that from the trailer alone' date=' it IS the beginning to Lucian's rebellion after all.

[/quote']

The MOVIE is called Rise of the Lycans. We are all well aware that it's about Lucian's rebellion. The movie is basically a Vampire-Werewolf movie is what I'm saying.

I am so looking forward to seeing this. It looks like it will be the best vampire movie we've had in a while.

Not so vampiric believe it or not. The lycans have far more action than the vampires do. =/

Well we could tell that from the trailer alone' date=' it IS the beginning to Lucian's rebellion after all.

[/quote']

The MOVIE is called Rise of the Lycans. We are all well aware that it's about Lucian's rebellion. The movie is basically a Vampire-Werewolf movie is what I'm saying.

Please. Everyone who saw the trailer knew that

Archived