• 3. Bad
    • 4. Pretty Bad
    • 5. Pretty Good
    • 6. Good
    • 7. Very Good
    • 8. Great
    • 9. Excellent
    • 10. Why aren't these printed?

None taken and I don't mean to offend you but, your second paragraph completely contradicts you third just so you know. BTW I'm not making a set its just some cards that I think can support the Phoenix. Whether they get limited or not. Anyway thanks for the review I will give you +REP when I get the chance.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None taken and I don't mean to offend you but' date=' your second paragraph completely contradicts you third just so you know. BTW I'm not making a set its just some cards that I think can support the Phoenix. Whether they get limited or not. Anyway thanks for the review I will give you +REP when I get the chance.

[/quote']

Sorry, I must not have been clear enough.

What I meant to point out is that half of the cards ("Tears", "Ashes", and "Embodiment") aren't very useful. But the other cards are too useful. It's analogous to "Dark Magician" -- it has a bunch of different support strategies: "Dark Sage", "Dark Paladin", and "Dark Magician Knight" are all useless (reference to "Tear of the Phoenix", "Ashes of the Phoenix", etc.) while "Dark Magician of Chaos" is so good that it's banned (reference to "Flame" and "Heart").

Does that make sense? Sorry... :mrgreen:

Archived