• 6. Good
    • 7. Very Good
    • 8. Great
    • 9. Excellent
    • 10. Why aren't these printed?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing I would change is make flame of the phoneix a continous magic card

they would go good with soul of fire if you could a bunch of monsters from your graveyard by using big burn and then combo that soul absorb you would gain life points if you had a fire princess they would then be constantly losing life points because of cards like solar flare dragon and fox fire you have stall and burn damage and combining big burn and soul release you could get 5 cards back which if they and then if you played that right you might be able to special summon 5 mosters if you used inferno reckless summoning

and maybe you could create a field card that call Flames of revival where it would pump up the monsters attack up every time one of the nephythys came back from the grave yard or is returned from being removed from the game

any way who am I to create a deck out of four cards let alone tell you what to do with them but its definately playable and wouldn't complain about it being imbalanced if they became real cards 10 out 10

10/10 (TIP: next time, make ATK&DEF differeable monsters , 1200 and 800 are not so popular ...:D)

Thanks, I'm glad you like my cards. I really appreciate it. The reason why I made them so weak is because of there effects. I made them half the Phoenix's ATK and DEF but, you are probably right I should have changed it up a bit. I will give you + REP when I get the chance.

-cards removed by request-

Cards seem good' date=' *checks Reps*

[/quote']

I will also + REP you for your review when I get the chance. I'm glad you like my cards. I really appreciate it, thank you.

Archived