• 5. Pretty Good
    • 6. Good
    • 7. Very Good
    • 8. Great
    • 9. Excellent
    • 10. Why aren't these printed?

[spoiler=My Cards]

213069w.jpg213069e.jpg213069j.jpg213069f.jpg

Hears 2 new cards. Image credit by legendhiro.

213069x.jpg213069o.jpg

[spoiler=Effects][spoiler=Embodiment of Nephthys]This card's name is treated as "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" when it is on your field or in your Graveyard. Once per turn while this card is on your side of the field you can Special Summon 1 "Hand of Nephthys" from your hand or Graveyard to your side of the field.

[spoiler=Heart of Nephthys]You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 "Nephthys" monster, except "Heart of Nephthys", from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Soul of Nephthys]Remove 1 "Nephthys" card from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 "Nephthys" card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect you can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

[spoiler=Flame of the Phoenix]Remove 1 "Hand of Nephthys" from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" from you hand, Deck or Graveyard to your field. When the "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is Special Summoned this way, it is destroyed at the End Phase of the turn.

[spoiler=Tear of the Phoenix]Send 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" on your side of the field to the Graveyard. You can send 1 monster on your opponents side of the field to the Graveyard to gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of that monster.

[spoiler=Ashes of Nephthys]Remove 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" from the Graveyard to return 1 card on your opponents side of the field to the top of their deck.

More cards will be added soon....

I would like to hear your opinions on my cards. I want to know if there broken or great support and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. Also if my OCG is a little off please correct me and if you can, tell me if you like the images. I will give +REP for those who review or help. I will also give + REP for voting in the poll as well.

I got all the images from deviantart.com.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet netphhys

sorry bout the spelling

I guess that means you like my support' date=' thanks.

nice pics

a minor ocg errors 8.5/10

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you like the pics. If you can point out the OCG errors I would really appreciate it.

Thank you' date=' I truly appreciate it and if you need me to review anything just ask. I would be glad to help.

[/quote']

that's great

thanks ;)

No problem, I like helping people too.

Thanks, well I only been making cards for about 3 months now. So yes, I'm only a 2 star.

Thanks, I appreciate it and I would be honored to have my cards in your fanfic. As long as you give me credit, its no problem at all. I would also love to read it after its finished.

P.S.

I have more cards that you may be able to use on my Phoenix Support thread in the written card section. You can just check my sig for the link. I will also give those who posted + Rep when I get the chance.

if my memory doesn't fail me, phoeninx was part of one of the top decks in the world championships (I think like 3 or 4 years ago)... I can't believe I concidered phoenix too powerful back then, (I'm tired of Tele Dad)

that's a great support for nephtis :) I would use these cards in my deck, I actually have 2 nephtis in my tradebook right now

I'll give it a 9.8/10 ..... really nice for a new member..

good OCG' date=' nice effects, << " The phoenix is one of my all time fav monsters ^",

so yeah I think these deserve a 10/10.

pretty nice for a new member

good job.

[/quote']

Thanks, I appreciate it and I'm glad you like them.

if my memory doesn't fail me' date=' phoeninx was part of one of the top decks in the world championships (I think like 3 or 4 years ago)... I can't believe I concidered phoenix too powerful back then, (I'm tired of Tele Dad)

that's a great support for nephtis :) I would use these cards in my deck, I actually have 2 nephtis in my tradebook right now

I'll give it a 9.8/10 ..... really nice for a new member..

[/quote']

Yes you are correct Phoenix-Chaos did win. I also thought the Phoenix was powerful back on the day but, now with all these new cards out its collecting dust. I wish Konami/UDE would print these so it can be powerful/playable once again. I'm glad you like the cards and I'm also happy that you would play with my cards. I truly appreciate what you had to say, thanks for the review.

THE HEART OF NEPHTYS IS COOL OTHERS ARNT BAD

To be honest, I thought Heart of Nephthys was the least special out of all of my cards. I'm glad you like it, thank you.

P.S.

To everyone who posted I will be giving you + Rep when I get the chance. I only get 3 + Rep per day so it will take a little longer. I'm glad you all like my cards. I only wish I had more + Rep to give in a day.

Archived