legendhiro's second 50 card set, Space Battle. Remaining Cards Added!!! (51/51 cards. please move to finished sets)

legendhiro

Any Good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Any Good?

• definitely
    • eh...its not bad.
    • no, it sucks, and you suck by extention.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its an interesting idea and a nice set... I have to say, the pics of the machines are too 3-D for my tastes and machine isn't my favorite type, but the cards are great....

I've been thinking, this is not exactly a deck is it?....you have the millenium shield support from that contest back then, the dragon fusion, some machines, and some musicians :) 9/10

I may come back to see all individually in a more detailed way when I have time, also looking at big sets is somewhat intimidating but I'll try to not be affected by that :D

its an interesting idea and a nice set... I have to say' date=' the pics of the machines are too 3-D for my tastes and machine isn't my favorite type, but the cards are great....

I've been thinking, this is not exactly a deck is it?....you have the millenium shield support from that contest back then, the dragon fusion, some machines, and some musicians :) 9/10

I may come back to see all individually in a more detailed way when I have time, also looking at big sets is somewhat intimidating but I'll try to not be affected by that :D

[/quote']

i'm trying to give it the feel of one of konami's sets with multiple different types of cards and various support for different themes.

thanks, i think your the first person who's had more than a passing interest in these.

and i can't believe that someone actually remembered that i used that card in a contest...

its an interesting idea and a nice set... I have to say' date=' the pics of the machines are too 3-D for my tastes and machine isn't my favorite type, but the cards are great....

[/quote']

i'm trying to give it the feel of one of konami's sets with multiple different types of cards and various support for different themes.

thanks, i think your the first person who's had more than a passing interest in these.

and i can't believe that someone actually remembered that i used that card in a contest...

that's because it wasn't that long ago and I also was in the same contest.... (won by DeMeNTeD by the way, for the shoking surprise of everyone)

Archived