The YCM Awards

Frunk

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True' date=' well still, I'm the admin of this system so I'll make decision's xD

[/quote']

not so much son, you may have created it, but I see no copyright.

I guess its just gonna have to be settled by the peoples who want to do it.

Honestly, I dont care who hosts, Ill host if you all are gonna bicker.

OH, NEXT TIME AROUND: NO VOTING FOR THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN THREE TIMES PER ENTRY TOTALS PER USER. (out of all of a given members votes, can only vote ANY USER up to 3 times)

I can do the next awards if it's ok. Congratulations to everyone who got an award.

I'll put up a poll in Polls for the host.

EDIT: It's up: YCM Awards - Oct. Host?

I always though that my avatar was the best on this forum :shock: jk

Yeah' date=' me too - The Ban Key didn't get a mention... :(

True, well still, I'm the admin of this system so I'll make decision's xD

What? You are the founder, but as far as I'm concerned, this project is a diplomacy - we all have an equal say.

OH' date=' NEXT TIME AROUND: NO VOTING FOR THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN THREE TIMES PER ENTRY TOTALS PER USER. (out of all of a given members votes, can only vote ANY USER up to 3 times)[/quote']

Great idea, it will hopefully reduce favouritism among members.

OK Everyone, if you have any suggestions for any new catergories to vote on for next month, post them here in a reply.

Thanks, Frunk.

What I suggest we do is make a council for this, and then we decide between the however many of us there are if suggestions like that are included. So far I think it would be:

Deity Mitsu

Frunk (Myself)

Johanderson

Anbody else can apply for positions here I guess, there are currently two more council positions open.

EDIT: The poll has been edited and all votes now need to be recast.

I don't think we need to council to be any more than five members just yet. So far I've got myself, Joh, and you. Cyber end dragon Ruler has gone for one of the positions, but I think we should make a poll for the other two places rather than 'first in. first served'...

BUMP: Suggestions for the council (See first post) to decide upon:

Suggestion 1

OH' date=' NEXT TIME AROUND: NO VOTING FOR THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN THREE TIMES PER ENTRY TOTALS PER USER. (out of all of a given members votes, can only vote ANY USER up to 3 times)[/quote']

Suggestion 2

There should be a best username category.

Archived