The YCM Awards

Frunk

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for double post...

I have returned to the council, and the end of December is approaching, so we must start preparing for the first 2008 awards - January.

The Host

As always, we need a host for the awards, whose job involves creating the nomination and voting thread, and tallying the votes, as well as basically taking control of all the awards business for the certain month (not forgetting of course, the host will be helped by council members when needed). If you would like to be the host, simply reply here, and you'll be added to the shortlist, which is then put into a poll and voted on by everyone.

Host applicants:

Frunk

God GAK

Azuh

The Council

Unless Tkill can confirm otherwise, I believe a number of the "active" council members are gone. If you would like to replace one of them, reply here also. Council members can still host the awards, if that is what you happen to want to do. I'll have to wait on Tkill's reply, though, so no garuntee for a council position is avaliable at this time.

Suggestions

Do you have a new voting category you'd like to suggest, or have a suggestion for anything else about the awards? Post it here, and the council will decide whether it goes ahead or not.

If you have any questions about the awards or anything posted above, reply here, or PM Tkill93 or myself.

Thanks, Frunk.

Archived