The YCM Awards

Frunk

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG I got an award =D Great' date=' Rising Star, mmhm I hope I get it again =P

[/quote']

Well, I don't think you'll still be rising. I think you'll be a full star by then

^^ Thanks..... if that was a compliment. o_O

Btw my b-day is at December 25 (yeah, Christmas) and imagine I get Rising Star. x_x It'll be an awesome month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have completed the update of the Hall of Fame and the Archive, please see the first and second posts of this thread.

Here is an exert for your enlightenment:

Next Sceduled Awards: Jan. 1 - Jan. 7 (2008)

All-time Winner's Circle

Where we tally how many awards every winner has won' date=' here you can see who has won the most awards.

[b']14 Awards[/b]

God Kaze

7 Awards

Tkill93

6 Awards

Gladiator Beast Twilight

5 Awards

Frunk

4 Awards

Deity Mitsu

3 Awards

Johanderson

KA Flame

tehodis

OldMaster

2 Awards

Card Maker's Academy, The

GAK

HORUS

Sartorius

1 Award

Bloodrun

darkguy00000

Elsandero

georgeyboy654

Mare

Omegawave

rholowie

static

wolfberserker

YCMaker

Having seen God Kaze's highly noticable performance again this month, I have a suggestion for the current council: I suggest that the council vote upon the renaming of the "Favourite Member" Award either the "God Kaze Award", or the "YCMaker Award". This is for two reasons; First, God Kaze has dominated these awards in the three months they have been held, and as for YCMaker, he is the undisputed king of this site, as without him we'd not be here. Second, the Favourite Male and Favourite Female awards make Favourite Member redundant in my opinion.

I'll leave whether or not you use either of the suggestions up to the votes of the current council.

Cheers, Frunk.

Archived