Cartoon Network

Phantom Roxas

It was only a matter of time someone posted this. There were so many good shows that aired on this channel, but they either reached a finale, got canceled, or spiraled into stupidity.

Now we got awful shows like Chowder and Flapjack. The only redeeming qualities keeping this channel alive is quite possibly Adult Swim.

Discuss how long it will take before CN suffers the same fate as Nickelodeon.

*Sigh. Why did Cartoon Network have to cancel the good shows? I remember i used to watch zoids and gundam all the time. Then I settled for toonami. Then Cartoon Network cancelled toonami (bigest mistake ever), so the only half decent shows are on fridays nights (Star wars, ben 10 alien force, batman, and secret saturdays).

Um, about the shows they have now…

Ben Ten: Pretty bad.

Chowder And Flapjack: Shouldn't be on CN where a bunch of morons that think they're brilliant critics of shows completely miss all the adult references. Other than that the shows are pretty bad.

Transformers: Meh. Mediocre. Usually boring to watch.

Billy and Mandy: Actually pretty funny sometimes. When you aren't watching it you think about how random and stupid it is, but while watching it it's actually pretty good. Some very clever scenes and an all-around above average show.

Pokemon: Absolute sheet.

Naruto: Sub par. Redundant scenes, over half of it is filler, and I can only recall about three scenes in the series that were enjoyable fights.

Batman: I'm on and off. It's usually enjoyable, the fighting is fluid, pays homage to come awesome characters, and have a handful of "lulz"y quotes per episode. Nice jazz compositions and a nice style. Above average.

Clone Wars: Above average.

The Saturdays: Mediocre.

TDI: Can rot in hell.

6Teen: Can do the same.

So, all in all, a bad station. But if watched at the right times(That "You Are Here" Timeslot for example) it's enjoyable.

Only Alien Force.

Naruto: Sub par. Redundant scenes' date=' over half of it is filler, and I can only recall about three scenes in the series that were enjoyable fights.

[/quote']

1) The fillers were made to space out the Anime and Manga.

2) I know Naruto uses the Shadow Clone all the time, but how is it redundant.

3) What "three scenes" are you talking about?

Only Alien Force.

Naruto: Sub par. Redundant scenes' date=' over half of it is filler, and I can only recall about three scenes in the series that were enjoyable fights.

[/quote']

No, both version of Ben Ten were pretty bad.

As for Naruto:

1) I know, but I would've rather they just didn't make episodes rather than making piss-ass quality episodes with no relation to the plot.

2) The ninja fights in general follow the same set of events.

3)Sasuke vs. Orochimaru

The Sanine Showdown in General

Naruto Vs. Sasuke

And I guess the whole Gaara and Rock Lee vs. the guy with Herpes was pretty cool too.

Cartoonnetwork is the bane of television. They are the murderers of tv shows.

It's gotten so bad that I actually hope that animes I like don't get translated and sent to America, because that means they'll be raped and butchered by CN or 4kids (which is pretty much the same thing).

....God, I miss the 90's.

Only Alien Force.

[/quote']

Fine, but Alien Force is still worse.

As for Naruto:

1) I know' date=' but I would've rather they just didn't make episodes rather than making piss-ass quality episodes with no relation to the plot.

[/quote']

Just wait till Shippuden.

3)Sasuke vs. Orochimaru

Naruto Vs. Sasuke

And I guess the whole Gaara and Rock Lee vs. the guy with Herpes was pretty cool too.

Sasuke vs. Orochimaru, the Sannin Showdown, Naruto vs. Sasuke, and Gaara & Rock Lee vs. Kimimaro (Who has tuberculosis, not herpes) were all unique in their own regard.

Gaara vs. Naruto was also pretty awesome too.

Only Alien Force.

[/quote']

Fine, but Alien Force is still worse.

As for Naruto:

1) I know' date=' but I would've rather they just didn't make episodes rather than making piss-ass quality episodes with no relation to the plot.

[/quote']

Just wait till Shippuden.

3)Sasuke vs. Orochimaru

Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Sasuke vs. Orochimaru' date=' the Sannin Showdown, Naruto vs. Sasuke, and Gaara & Rock Lee vs. Kimimaro (Who has tuberculosis, not herpes) were all unique in their own regard.

Gaara vs. Naruto was also pretty awesome too.

[/quote']

I think Kishimoto made a mistake when he pretty much cut all the side characters and decided to concentrate on Naru/Sasu. It was then that I realized I actually hate both the main characters. -___-;

Post Chunnin exams just kind of went....downhill.

[spoiler=]And he killed Kakashi. wtf.

He does focus on characters aside from Naruto and Sasuke. After the Chunin Exams' date=' that's where things started to get good IMO.

[/quote']

Chunnin exams, he reveals most of the other Gennin, displaying their personality, techniques, and their backstory. I was interested.

After, Sasuke goes massive emo and runs of with Oro. The next 20 chapters involve Naru learning Rasengen, which he then finds out he can't even use, otherwise it'll kill his arm, and Sasu decides to godmode and kill Oro because he's bored. I stopped around there.

Archived