Cartoon Network

Phantom Roxas

If you stopped around there' date=' how do you know that-

Kakashi dies?

Furthermore, there is a load of things between the Chunin Exams, Sasuke joining Orochimaru, and Naruto learning the Rasenshuriken,

which he later learns to throw.

[/quote']

I'll answer the non-spoiler first.

Actually, Chunnin ended with Sasu joining Oro.

Then there was that time skip, a few fillers, and then Naru went to learn Rasen. Really no break.

*Oh excuse me, there was the whole Gaara thing. I count that as the last decent thing Kishimoto has ever done.

As for spoiler 1: My friend actually told me. Apparently [spoiler=]it wasn't even a decent battle. He just kind of....flopped over dead when Pein came around

, then, wist before, I merely disliked Kishi, I now completely disown him. He is dead to me.

The second part, I didn't know. But learning to [spoiler=]throw the Rasen

doesn't redeem this series. Really the part that pisses me off the most, is that it started out really good. Now I think it's garbage. Which makes me sad.

*Oh, I technically stopped right before [spoiler=]Jiraiya died

, but same diff.

I too remember the "good old days" in which there were shows that were not only funny to kids and teenagers on nick and cn' date=' but had lots of funny inside adult jokes.

I AM A PIANISTE!

A WHAT?!?!

[/quote']

That was the 90's for you.

I actually saw a clip of Freakazoid where they had Princess Diana call (I'm not sure, but I think it was Sharon Stone) a skank. And I was like, whoa, did she really just say that?

And she did.

Meh, I'm off and on with which one is better. Alien Force and the original are sort of different genres…

And I know about Shippuden. It has filler too, though not as much.

And most of the fights have this element:

Introduce villain. Short skirmish w/o any new characters demonstrating their true powers. Hero begins a little beating on villain. Villain apparently isn't phased and laughs. Villain says, "I use my chakra to *insert technique here*!" and proceeds to do so. Villain gains upper hand. The tide turns as each ninja transforms into a more powerful form and uses a few moves for the next episodes or so. Whilst this happens the character is having a crap load of flashbacks about something wrong with them. They then get hit into a fatal position by the antagonist. Then suddenly, "I must win for the sake of *insert goal here*!" and make some super comeback and use a cool new technique or just beat them up.

:cry:

why so many flapjack haters? I know I know, the 90s were great, but its time to move on. Flapjack has really innovative animation and fun humor, with a unique style to boot. I enjoy chowder too but not as much. Yes, the past couple of years have been terrible, but its getting better. CN is launching Cartoonstitute, a new series of short cartoons similar to the What A Cartoon! show that launched shows such as Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls. So don't bash CN. Don't be a hater. Just give it a chance, things are looking up for 'ol CN

thank god some one posted this I AGREE 100% CN SUX NOW!! a long time ago they had great shows like knd,teen titans,courage,edd ed and eddy, and many more but now they got chowder,flapjack,clone wars,billy and mandy (yes i hate that show most)

:cry:

why so many flapjack haters? I know I know' date=' the 90s were great, but its time to move on. Flapjack has really innovative animation and fun humor, with a unique style to boot. I enjoy chowder too but not as much. Yes, the past couple of years have been terrible, but its getting better. CN is launching Cartoonstitute, a new series of short cartoons similar to the What A Cartoon! show that launched shows such as Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab and the Powerpuff Girls. So don't bash CN. Don't be a hater. Just give it a chance, things are looking up for 'ol CN

[/quote']

All it Flapjack is is a retarded kid making poop jokes with some other retard that is drawn in horrible animation.

Chowder is just as retarted, but now mocks fat kids.

CN may be adding short cartoon shoes, but if they're all as crappy as Flapjack and Chowder, what the hell is the point in watching them?

The only good thing about CN is Adult Swim.

that is so not true. flapjack rarely resorts to bathroom humor. watch one of the best episodes like "Foot Burn" "How the West Was Fun" or "Lead Em and Weep" and you'll find tons of original humor and adult references. The animation is also great, there are a lot of hilarious walk cycles and expressions and they often go off model.

that is so not true. flapjack rarely resorts to bathroom humor. watch one of the best episodes like "Foot Burn" "How the West Was Fun" or "Lead Em and Weep" and you'll find tons of original humor and adult references. The animation is also great' date=' there are a lot of hilarious walk cycles and expressions and they often go off model.

[/quote']

Flapjack=FAIL

(Almost) every show on CN today is made of epic failure.

I miss shows like Ed' date=' Edd, and Eddy. That was awesome.

[/quote']

Yeah, I loved that show

CN is made up of fail now. I can't seem to really ever find much good on.

that is so not true. flapjack rarely resorts to bathroom humor. watch one of the best episodes like "Foot Burn" "How the West Was Fun" or "Lead Em and Weep" and you'll find tons of original humor and adult references. The animation is also great' date=' there are a lot of hilarious walk cycles and expressions and they often go off model.

[/quote']

Flapjack=FAIL

wow. now thats what I call a good counter-argument[/sarcasm]

I never really found Ed Edd n' Eddy very funny :S

I miss the oldies... Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, PowerPuff Girls (lol), all the old good shows. Now every one of them are gone and replaced with disgusting shows about farting and throwing up all over the place. It's always the same show, same episodes, for about four hours straight, I HATE IT! I guess that's why we have Boomerang, to forgive us for Cartoon Network's mistakes. But I don't have Boomerang...

• 6 months later...

Archived