¦The Offical Underworld Thread¦

Soul Legacy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know after reading Underworld Rise of the Lycans book I discovered that William actually wasn't evil at all.

Apparently he and his brother Marcus were attacked by wolves on a journey. He saved his brother's life, but one of the wolves bit him, and that's what ended up turning him to a lycan.

Well' date=' that makes it all the sweeter for fans :)

[/quote']

Yeah, and that is why I want the next Underworld film to show Lucian's alliance with Kraven.

Remember what it said in Underworld: according to the coven, when the army of vampires stormed Lucian's fortress, Kraven was the only one who survived and everyone though he killed Lucian.

If you had read the book though, Kraven was too big a coward to fight and hid in the dark while the rest of the vampires were slaughtered. Lucian decided to strike a deal with him to rid of Victor.

Well' date=' that makes it all the sweeter for fans :)

[/quote']

Yeah, and that is why I want the next Underworld film to show Lucian's alliance with Kraven.

Remember what it said in Underworld: according to the coven, when the army of vampires stormed Lucian's fortress, Kraven was the only one who survived and everyone though he killed Lucian.

If you had read the book though, Kraven was too big a coward to fight and hid in the dark while the rest of the vampires were slaughtered. Lucian decided to strike a deal with him to rid of Victor.

So your saying the books give more detail, as books always do.

Archived