¦The Offical Underworld Thread¦

Soul Legacy

Seeing as Underworld was a very liked movie series, this thread has been made pacifically for the series, here basically we talk, review, think about the series, so if you have seen to series and have liked them, please, post about it here.

Seeing as Underworld was a very liked movie series, this thread has been made pacifically for the series, here basically we talk, review, think about the series, so if you have seen to series and have liked them, please, post about it here.

Reviews

Reviews

[align=center][spoiler=Underworld]

Underworld was a very good film, its setting was good and characters were well thought out, the movie does have its ups and downs, for an example, Kraven wasn't a very much important character, he was only used for the deal with Lucien and that was about it, and another thing, Selenes and Micheals relationship was abit rushed, it didn't seem very long until they began caring for eachother.

But on the other hand, it did have good bits, for example, having Bill Nighty play Viktor, i know he isn't the best actor in the world, but you have to admit, hes sh*t good! Also just the whole setting, making it clear that you become Vampires and Lycans from catching a diease, not by being bitten, well, taking acception for Micheal ofcourse.

[/align]

Ask me if you want to write short reviews for Underworld: Evolution and Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great series' date=' even though I've only seen each movie once. I'm sad that critics don't like it.

Rise of the Lycans was awesome, since it made Lucian a more likable character. His final battle against Viktor was epic too.

[/quote']

that's critics for you: every film sucks since they're too old school (I bet the only films they say that doesn't suck are the ones made back in the 30s)

Finally watched the 3rd (via crap quality). I'm glad they finally explained how Victor got his slaves from.

Archived