Earthbound God Katoylla (Anime Card)

Dramatic Crossroad

[align=center]katoyllajq2.png

It took a lot of time to make this card.

[/align]

Translated Effect:

Earthbound God Katoylla (DARK)

Level 10 **********

[Thunder/Effect]

"Earthbound God " monsters cannot be Summoned while this card is face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field, the following effects are negated, and this card is destroyed during the End Phase: ● This card can attack your opponent directly. ● This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. ● Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. ● While you control a monster, battle damage to your Life Points becomes 0.

ATK/2000 DEF/2000

[align=center]katoyllajq2.png

It took a lot of time to make this card.

[/align]

Translated Effect:

Earthbound God Katoylla (DARK)

Level 10 **********

[Thunder/Effect]

"Earthbound God " monsters cannot be Summoned while this card is face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field' date=' the following effects are negated, and this card is destroyed during the End Phase: ● This card can attack your opponent directly. ● This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. ● Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. ● While you control a monster, battle damage to your Life Points becomes 0.

ATK/2000 DEF/2000[/b']

Thanks for the spoiler!

this isn't a spoiler -.-

i obviously didn't remember a whale being in the official picture of the 5 earthbound gods.

not to mention the effect even got flipped

you can summon another earthbound god THEN summon this card

if this was a anime card you wouldn't be able to get a picture

what program did you use O_O

I did that on Paint.Net ( it's something as easy as MS Paint, but has some Photoshop enhanced abilities...)

Yes, I know there's no whale in the anime (there is actual Nazca drawing however). However almost every 3rd newb makes his own 'Signer Dragon'. All those dragons needed a worthy rival , so I've made my Earthbound... :lol:

Giant' date=' hummingbird, lizard, sipder, monkey....No no whales around[/quote']

Actually, there are 2 whales in the nazca lines, a normal whale and a killer whale. Nice earthbound god card, not many people actually bother to do the lore and name in japanese, especially the gold writing. Does the japanese actually translate to it's real effect, or is it copied off another earthbound god?

OCG isn't perfect, but the rest is really realistic. 9.4/10

I've used some of the text from the Japanese Earthbound gods (at yugioh.wikia), and it's last sentence I got from Spirit Barrier , so I guess the OCG should be correct... It's type and subtype are what they have to be (thunder / effect) not just some random symbols...

Thanks for the rating everyone. If anything still bothers you feel free to ask !

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you see this PLAIN WEIRD ?

My thread is dated 02-20-2009 ...

Here's something from a sneak-preview site of japanese cards...

Although all EARTHBOUND GODS were supposed to be 5. (Reptile/HummingBurd/Spider/Golem/Monkey) as identical number to the 5 Signers and their Dragons...

Hey, why don't we make a WHALE god that has 3 Eyes just like mine does.

I don't say this was really my idea, the Nazca lines are not my property, but i was kinda impressed i did guess what the next EBGod would be !!!

• 1 month later...

Archived