--{Smashtasm}-- Video Game RP!|Started ans Still Accepting!

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

this is te Rddo of my original Smashtasm, it kinda fail so i'm trying again...i know it has the potential to not die!

Plot

Welcome to the World of Smashtasm! in Smashtasm you fight in an MMORPG World Created by the ".M.A.S.T.E.R." but he seems to have lost control and is eliminating players all over the server, he has many players helping him PK(Player Killer) only a few players have stood up agianst him they call them selfs the "Enigma"...are you part of "Enigma" or are you with ".M.A.S.T.E.R."?

Rules:

1. NO GODMODDING!

2. Max of 2 Characters, first person to sign up can have a mod character

3. Hacks= Moving senery/ killing NPC's

4. PWN THE NOOBS!/OBEY THE .M.A.S.T.E.R.

[spoiler=Form]

YCM Username:

Smashtasm Name(i.e. actual names or WoW names: ROFLMAO, 1337pwner, ect):

Style(Hacker, noob, ect):

Character/Apperance:

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma):

[spoiler=Enigma]

[spoiler=Gir: Ruler of Tacoz]

YCM Username: Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

Smashtasm Name: Terra

Style: Legandary Mod/ Legendary Knight/Enigmatic Knight

Character/Apperance:

360.jpg

Side: Enigma

--------

Smashtasm Name: Aqua

Style: Legandary Mod

Character/Apperance:

kingdomhearts3-soldier2.JPG

--------

Smashtasm Name: Ven

Style: Legandary Mod

Character/Apperance:

Kh3-1.jpg

[spoiler=Shradow]YCM Username: Shradow

Smashtasm Name: Shadow Lord, Anima

Style: Strategist and Stealth

[spoiler=Character Appearance (the pic is big)]Character/Apperance: Anima__ShadowLord_by_Wen_M.jpg

[spoiler=galesonic]YCM Username: Galesonic

Smashtasm Name: noob

Character/Apperance: blue hair, wears alot of blue and black and wears half a mask covering the left side of his face.

[spoiler=.M.A.S.T.E.R.]

[spoiler=omega21109]YCM Username:omega21109

Smashtasm Name:Punisher

Style: Ph,Pk

Character/Apperance:He wears a cloak and a mask,So his face is covered

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma):.M.A.S.T.E.R.

[spoiler=DemonX]YCM Username:DemonX

Smashtasm Name: Saruto the Flaming

Style: Tanker

Character/Apperance:4471176.png

Side: .M.A.S.T.E.R.

[spoiler=X-31 Fighter]YCM Username: X-31 Fighter

Smashtasm Name: Hacks FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character/Apperance: Give me a minute I am ripping from my oblivion game.

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma): M.A.S.T.E.R.

[spoiler=Picture]

2e2h2zn.jpg

[spoiler=Neowolf]YCM Username: Neowolf

Smashtasm Name: Khaos

Style: Professional, Serious Hacker

Character/Apperance:9807470.png

Side:M.A.S.T.E.R

Story: As a young boy, Khaos saw his parents get killed, when the killer realized this... He ripped out Khaos's eyes. M.A.S.T.E.R offered him power when he was weak.. So know Khaos is one of M.A.S.T.E.R.S Guardians and he dosnt even know if hes good or bad

[spoiler=Others]YCM Username: Shradow

Smashtasm Name: Scar

Style: Servant of God

[spoiler=Character/Apperance:]full-metal-alchemist-scar.png

Side: Neutral

YCM Username: :.Bronze Hat.:

Smashtasm Name: supersmashboy

Style: Mercanerie/Merchant

Character/Apperance: He has black jeans and a bare chest with many scratches on it, he has his arms and face taped up

Side: N/A

Bio: He was disfigured during an attempted hack long ago, he now covers himself up to hide his wounds. He fights with the highest bidder, and usually does assasinations or smuggling. He is expensive to hire, as his fee is not money but powerful weapons. He then sells those weapons for large amounts of money on the black market and uses the coins to upgrade himself. He likes to use daggers and bows.

YCM Username: :.Death Whisper Ryko.:

Smashtasm Name: Whispering End - Ryko

Style: Hacker, He also is of a Songmaster Class and Casts spells by Singing, Dancing or Tapping

Character/Appearance:

5d49710.png

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma): Is a Mecenary, so he sides with whoever pays him the most

Bio: He is an Extremely good Hacker, He in fact, is able to create Soulbound items so the mods cannot take his items, and he can dodge every kind of ban(Though it takes time to do it, Depending on the ban), He can even Ban himself to dodge some things, a Hack also causes him to Magically Retaliate if he would be controlled

Notes: His Staff is the only Soulbound Illegal item he has, As it is the only weapon he can use, His Staff by itself only has 4 spells(Create Music, Black blast, Hypnosis, and Beat!(Which allows him to cast spells pending on music)), but is also Indestructible(The Staff, not the Character), i will also post a song book at my first post to show what songs and what actions cast a spell

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM Username: Galesonic

Smashtasm Name(i.e. actual names or WoW names: ROFLMAO, 1337pwner, ect): Chaos 0

Style(Hacker, noob, ect): noob

Character/Apperance: blue hair, wears alot of blue and black and wears half a mask covering the left side of his face.

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma): Enigma

YCM Username: :.Bronze Hat.:

Smashtasm Name: supersmashboy

Style: Mercanerie/Merchant

Character/Apperance: He has black jeans and a bare chest with many scratches on it, he has his arms and face taped up

Side: N/A

Bio: He was disfigured during an attempted hack long ago, he now covers himself up to hide his wounds. He fights with the highest bidder, and usually does assasinations or smuggling. He is expensive to hire, as his fee is not money but powerful weapons. He then sells those weapons for large amounts of money on the black market and uses the coins to upgrade himself. He likes to use daggers and bows.

YCM Username: X-31 Fighter

Smashtasm Name(i.e. actual names or WoW names: ROFLMAO, 1337pwner, ect): Sacram the Savior

Style(Hacker, noob, ect): Hacks FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character/Apperance: Give me a minute I am ripping from my oblivion game.

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma): M.A.S.T.E.R.

[spoiler=Picture]

2e2h2zn.jpg

Archived