--{Smashtasm}-- Video Game RP!|Started ans Still Accepting!

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terra took out a legal sword and an iligal sord and cut them in half, the legal sword had blue data and the iligal sword had black data Sky pooke dout of Chaos 0's ear "Blue-Data repersents a pure item and Black-Data repersents a created or fake item" Aqua nodded and cut all the items they had gatherd they made a smoke od Black Data which Terra used to fix his armour "Terra, Aqua and Ven have a ability to use the Black-Data to fix there armour and weapons..." Sky gigled and looked at Chaos 0

OoC: For me, when words are next to a character, it means he's talking, if in *'s, it's an action, if italicized, he's thinking.

Anima: Hmm... My plans will have to be postponed with this .M.A.S.T.E.R. character around. His influence would cause great distress for me were I to let him live... I must destroy him... There is one here who might be of some use to me, I will seek out the one known as "Scar."

Anima: Shadow Servants!

*5 Shadow Servants come from dark portals to stand in front of Anima*

Anima: Spread out and scout for Scar! If you find him, contact me immediately. Don't try to escape me, or I will destroy you personally, and I shall make it slow and painful. Now go!

*The Shadow Servants disperse to different areas*

Anima: And so it begins...

Sky was confused "well...i belive that would be a Hollow-Data, Data we can't see but is everywhere" Terra nodded with Aqua "Only Legandary Mods(Terra, Aqua and Ven) can see that Data throught the vissor in there helmets" Terra and Aqua dissapered "sorry but we, and be 'we' i mean they, have to meet someone, take this and use it when you have thought about joining Enigma!" Sky gave Chaos 0 a special badge(ooc: its Soulboud so it can't be stolen) which would take him to the Enigma HQ, "bye, byez!" Sky dissapered with Terra and Aqua

ooc: i gtg for a bit

YCM Username: Neowolf

Smashtasm Name: Khaos

Style: Professional, Serious Hacker

Character/Apperance:9807470.png

Side:M.A.S.T.E.R

Story: As a young boy, Khaos saw his parents get killed, when the killer realized this... He ripped out Khaos's eyes. M.A.S.T.E.R offered him power when he was weak.. So know Khaos is one of M.A.S.T.E.R.S Guardians and he dosnt even know if hes good or bad

ooc: not much Terra singal handedly pwned your golem, Chaos 0 is about to become an Enigma member

ic:

Terra, Aqua and Ven walked into the HQ with 3 knocked out PKers to find Chaos 0 looking around in awe when Sky poofed out of a PKers mouth "well... usualy it takes a player about a day to think about it...well i guese your now officialy against .M.A.S.T.E.R." Sky gigled as he poofed onto Aqua's shoulder

.M.A.S.T.E.R. started to reboot [i...I'm Alive?] the .M.A.S.T.E.R. started to raise his right arm [so... Girga6 Risked His Life To Keep Me Online? The Fool If I Acctule Went Offline Then So Would Smashtasm!] .M.A.S.T.E.R. started to walk around his Master Controle Room(ooc: i think that looks like a pun?)

ooc: .M.A.S.T.E.R. looks like this atm

Normal_Omega.jpg

.M.A.S.T.E.R. launched his hands at Sacram they landed on his next and chest [Autherising An Attack Without Me!?] .M.A.S.T.E.R. deleted the creatures Sacram had created and glared at him [Fool, You Must Think Bigger!] the sky over Smashtasm became dark and stormy [Think Much Bigger...Like GM's!] from the Sky camed down the great Iblis: The Flame of Disaster

ooc: Iblis: The Flame of Disaster

a584_SNG_Bossartworks_Iblis_Form1_02.jpg

.M.A.T.S.E.R.'s arms started to squeeze Sacram tightly [Don't You Know How Long It Took For Me To Link All The Data Chains!?] on the main screen it showed all the Data chains in an area 1cm by 1cm(ooc: there's like 1000 in that 1cm by 1cm!) [but I Can Re-Format The Northen Mountains... Unless You've Already Started Then You Have To Connect EACH AND EVERY DATA CHAIN!]

the main screen showed the city and some ruins [That Was Originaly For The Adventurous Players Who Wanted To Explore Smashtasm] .M.A.S.T.E.R.'s Arms returned to him [but Now Smashtasm Has A Free-For-All Brawl Championship So They Abbandoned It...] the main screen showed the ad for Free-For-All Brawl Championship

ooc: sry yea your accepted

Archived