--{Smashtasm}-- Video Game RP!|Started ans Still Accepting!

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

OoC: Awesome! .M.A.S.T.E.R. looks like Omega!

Scar: This .M.A.S.T.E.R., he's creating and amassing a force of PKers. This must be stopped. It goes against the will of Ishbala, so as a servant of God, I will stop this!

*Scar begins to walk off, only to walk into one of Anima's Shadow Servants*

Scar: What the?! What is-

Anima: So, you must be scar; an Ishbalan, I see.

Scar: So what if I am?

Anima: You and I are working towards the same goal, to stop .M.A.S.T.E.R. Why don't we work together? Although, if you refuse, I will be forced to make you one of my Shadow Servants. Your choice, would you like to keep your free will?

Scar: Why not? By the will of Ishbala, as a servant of God, I will defeat .M.A.S.T.E.R. at any cost. Just don't get in my way.

Anima: Good, I'm glad we could do this peacefully. A servant of God, huh? This will be interesting.

*Anima and Scar walk off*

OoC: For those who don't know, Scar and Anima are both my characters. I'm not godmoding.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terra walked over to the main monitor which was playing the Free-For-All Brawl ad "well yea the hackers create the Illeagal Data... AWW YES! THE Free-For-All Brawl! ITS BACK ON!" Ven yelled chearing Aqua sighed and walked over to Terra "lemme guese, you know .M.A.S.T.E.R. is going to be there?" Terra nodded and teleported himself, Aqua, Ven and Chaos 0 to Transac Town to find the location so they could sign up

all of Transac Town started shifting into a Brawl Zone "Its TheFerr-For-All Brawl!" Ven said as Terra, Aqua and his armour came off "its the time of year PKing is partly legal... it lasts for about 1 week and if you got killed youd be respawned and have -1points" Terra explained as his Keyblade appered "and if you PK someone you get +1points, basicly trynot to get PKed and keep PKing" Ven finished aith his Keyblade appereing "so no one can get hunted if they PK here..." Aqua added as her Keyblade appered

.M.A.S.T.E.R. appered in the center of town on a tall pillar [it Is I... .M.A.S.T.E.R.! This Years F-F-A Brawl Will Be In Teams Of 4!] he shot the begning fireworks not long after the teams hade been made

[spoiler=Teams]

1-.M.A.S.T.E.R., Sacram, 0/\/\364(omega), CTRL-ALT-DELETE

2-Terra, Aqua, Ven, Chaos 0

3-1337f0x, Super64, Lamp,

4-Girem6, Girem6's Guard, Gront, Grant

5-Z0gr, kirbyrox, whyme?, spambot

6-spambot, spambot, spambot, spambot

7-G0gr,1605(igos), spambot, spambot

8-P\/\/N3R(PWNER), roflmao, imagaylord, spambot

Terra and Ven ran ahead wile Aqua stayed behind with Chaos 0 "ready?" she said as she got ready for an attack "BANZAI!!!!" 2 teams yelled as they jumped at Aqua and Chaos 0

Terra and Ven where PKing about 4 a minute, Ven blocked while Terra finished them off or wearend them "Terra, this is much better than last year!" Venn said as he PKed Whyme? and Kirbyrox "tell me about it!"

.M.A.S.T.E.R. amd Giremr's teams where working together to PK the Legandary Mods [Gire6, We Still Need To Find Them] "i know! look for where most teams are chargeing!" Girem6 replyed cutting a guy ih half with his Glaw Gaundeltes

ooc: i gtg, we'll pick this up tomorow, and if you want to join in the Free-For-All Brawl pm me

Terra and Ven started to only block in an attempt to wear everyone else down "i think it's working!" Ven said as he PKed Z0gr who was taking a quick rest

Aqua PKed the other team that pounced them and started to check the roofs around them "it's clear here, everyone seems to be in the center!" she said running closer to the center of Transac Town

.M.A.S.T.E.R. and 0/\/\364(omega) had PKed the same 5 people 24 times [They Don't Learn...] {i agree .M.A.S.T.E.R. they keep thinking if they fight us more... they know our style...} 0/\/\364(omega) replyed

[spoiler=Teams]

1-.M.A.S.T.E.R., Sacram, 0/\/\364(omega), CTRL-ALT-DELETE

2-Terra, Aqua, Ven, Chaos 0

3-1337f0x, Super64, Lamp,

4-Girem6, Girem6's Guard, Gront, Grant

5-[Team Eliminated]

6-[Team Eliminated]

7-G0gr,1605(igos), spambot, spambot

8-P\/\/N3R(PWNER), imagaylord, spambot

Aqua arrived at Terra and Ven's location and PKed the remaining players they where fighting "thanks Aqua... again" Ven said sounding angry "HEY! i hadn't came you would have been PKed soon! we can't let our reputation get shamed!" Aqua replyed as she saw .M.A.S.T.E.R. on the Grand FFA Pillar [it Seems It Will Be Us Against You Soon!] he said as he returned to 0/\/\364(omega)

Whispering end - Ryko was walking throughout Town and was looking for someone, but was Deserted, then Ryko asked himself "Where did everyone go?"

OoC:

[spoiler=Songbook]

[spoiler= "Inside the Winter storm" by Dragonforce:]

Singing: Basic Curse

Air Guitar: Ice Balls

Dancing: Ice Storm

Tapping with hands: Cat's Grace(It makes you go so fast that you can only see a blur of that guy)

[spoiler= "The Fire Still Burns" by Dragonforce:]

Singing: Battle Chant

Air Guitar: Fireballs

Dancing: Flame wall

Tapping with hands: N/A

[spoiler= "EPM" by Dragonforce:]

Air Guitar: Wind Slash

Dancing: Earthquake

Tapping with hands: Stoning(Fires stones at you)

[spoiler= "Revolution Deathsquad" by Dragonforce:]

Air Guitar: Mystic Chaos Blast

Dancing: Life Drain Seal

Tapping with hands: Dark Explosive Blast

Chaos 0 ran to Ven' date=' Terra, and Aqua. "So are we facing .M.A.S.T.E.R.?" he asked.

[/quote']

Ven chuckled "no... we ARE faceing .M.A.S.T.E.R.!" he said as his armour regenerated "even thought we can't 100% PK him here, its a chalange of strength and skill basicly" Aqua said as a buzzer was sounded

.M.A.S.T.E.R. reappered on the Grand FFA Pillar [Everyone, We Have 3 Teams For The Final Brawl!]

[spoiler=Teams]

1. .M.A.S.T.E.R., Sacram, 0/\/\364(omega), and...Whispering end - Ryko?

2. Terra, Aqua, Ven and Chaos 0

3. Girem6, Girem6's Guard, Gront, Grant

ooc: the Final Brawl will start soon

Archived