Why do these Characers exist?

Blake

Look at the Manga, all the good, all the bad. Now, think about those that pass bad. Here are a few examples:

Sousuke Aizen and Naraku (Bleach and Inuyasha): The two that Redefined Godmodding, after DBZ redefined it. If it exists, Aizen and Naraku know. In fact, they planned for me to say this. This is part of their evil plots.

Sasuke Uchiha, the King of the Emo Douchebags, who basically said 'Screw you, brother, even though you gave EVERYTHING for me! Even died for me, but you can take your dreams for me and shove 'em!'... His Emo is the Emo that will pierce the Heavens!

Lazar and the 'Gay Clown', both from Yugioh, who are just disturbing Clowns, who are there to be annoying. They are gay clowns, they don't do much.

Ash Ketchum, who has been travelling for 4+ years, yet remains 10, and is the stupidest main character ever. LITERAL Stupidity. Please. let him be in a coma. I mean, Thunder on all your Swellows? REALLY?

Ichigo Kurosaki, the king of the UBERHAX, next to Naraku and Aizen, who was killed, and rose again to slay Baphomet Satan Ulquiorra, at the cry of his love, who needed a hero to save her, as a human had failed to save her from Satan Baphomet Ulquiorra. Oh, and he came back to life as SATAN. Look out, Aizen, Naraku! Ichigo's comin'!

Ten Ten, who could have been a good character, but was raeped so badly by the writers, she might as well not be there. Really, her name is less knwon by fans than Mud... Kip...

Tite Kubo, for being able to screw a story so far up the... Oh, wait... he's not a Character... crap.

These are the characters who should not have been made.

Discuss these characters who you just want to kill with a pick axe.

DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions.

DISCLAIMER 2: The Rose from the dead joke? Don't flame me, I'm a Christian, but it fit so well, especially with how Orihime worships him, and speaks of him as if he's Jesus.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ash is only 10 by Word of God. He exists to pay homage to Satoshi Tajiri as the creator of the series (as shown by his Japanese name, which is merely "Satoshi"), and because he's more popular than you may think in terms of younger audiences who haven't seen the whole series. He's also an example of a standard Idiot Hero. Plus, to be fair, he's getting smarter.

I don't recall Sasuke stating anything even remotely similar to what you claimed there.

Ryuuko from Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest. Man she is such a b****. I was happy when Haguro punched her and made her wear that eyepatch.

Oh and Ms. Aoshika from Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest. She's good for nothing but having feelings for a middle schooler and getting raped with no resistance.

I'll think of some more later.

Eh

The Sound trio from Naruto weren't too good (or Kin wasn't anyway) and were basically douches that got killed off for the plot advancement.

I used to dislike Chi-Chi- from DBZ when she nagged Gohan about school >.>

I suppose those were the closest I've met to hating characters

Meh, Chi chi was ok in DB though, so she had to be in DBZ, because of the first one

Yeah, I already said anzu, though she was actually important in season zero, you know? the one with card games about every 9 episodes, seriously, it is soooo much better, because they dont skip school, and they do much more then play with cards, they have watches, digital pets, yo-yos, and many more to come!

Masashi Kishimoto is the author of Naruto.

Anyway, Crow. Gave us one of the most annoying archetypes in the game and is incredibly annoying. There were only three episodes where I thought he was cool, but the third one had a retcon asspull, and after that he went back to annoying me again with his infamous bike jump.

Exactly XD Duke is the one that is not screwed by the Dub.

Sasuke was created precisely because the editor thought Ichigo needed a rival. We can totally blame Sasuke's existence on Kishimoto's then-editor.

As for Crow... He's a bit out of place, to be sure.

I hate post-Dark Signer Kiryu.

Masashi Kishimoto is the author of Naruto.

Anyway, Crow. Gave us one of the most annoying archetypes in the game and is incredibly annoying. There were only three episodes where I thought he was cool, but the third one had a retcon asspull, and after that he went back to annoying me again with his infamous bike jump.

What!? You don't like Crownouchi?!! Blasphemy!! jk.

Jaeger does do a lot in 5Ds, the dub probably ruined him like they ruined Chronos-sensei.

Good Bakura was very useful in Season 0, probably not so after so I can see that.

Honda was useful in the early manga, well his nephew was anyhow in Death-T

Totally agree with Roxas about Crow, what is the point of him apart from owning the obviously 'fake' 5th Dragon. Aki is another character after the fortune cup, even more so after the Dark Signer arc...seriously they create the beautiful scene between JACK and Carly, then decided screw it and continue with the pairing where Yusei couldn't be any less interested Johan in GX, 'nuff said. Mitsu from Rozen Maiden, she annoyed me ALOT. Ash was pointless, but I'd rather a main character lose than win 99% of the time. (Like with YGO..).

Archived