Bleach, The Call of the Shinigami | Co-hosted by ~Supra~ and Lord of Chaos | (Started/Accepting Captains and Dethicanians)

Ghoulish

[spoiler=ooc:]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/224151-bleach-the-call-of-the-shinigami-the-sector-is-opened-depthicana-is-free-pg13not-startedaccepting-new-bleach-rp/[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Plot]
[spoiler=[i]85 years later... - Hueco Mundo[/i]]
Hueco mondo remained plagued in sand, the dry stillness of the mist engulfed the air a constant shattering of an image to the eye. Depression and Fear are the only emotion to be drawn from this area for a regular soul. Suddenly the once light blue sky began forming a line of a crack in the middle of the sky, a scourge of hollows all engulfed the area beneath the crack, hungering for the taste of the great amount of Spirit Power the apparent occurence possessed. Within a minute the crack expanded remaining in a single thin line it spread through the centre of the sky increasing at a rapid speed and causing the ground to shake. The Hollows roared with a lustiouse sense of passion for the occurence causing more and more hollows to appear. When it seemed the thin crack in the sky stopped growing the ground stopped shaking, A sudden surge of wind picked up and spread throught he area, the once blue sky was now remeniscent of a darkened night sky, lightning and thunder roared in the sky as the crack began to widen and open up.

The crack was horizontal in the air and opened in that respect. The crack finished expanding in the sky, the visible hole was now 100 metres long and 100 metres wide, the Hollows ceased their excessive roaring as a black mist began emitting from the hole and into Hueco Mondo replacing the white layer with the cracks own black essence. Visibly 5 Figures descended slowly from the other side of the hole. Slowly as they continued to descend, the wind, mist, lightning and thunder within the area would pick up in both frequency and force, until finally the 5 landed in the middle of the countless surrounding Hollows. Everything seemed to stop dead still. Noticeably the 5 figures all wore a long black jacket that sunk to the floor and would appear to drag behind its owner for close to 2 metres, The collars of the jackets were quite big and stood up straight, it was one single piece that circled the wearer's neck and mouth. The 5 figures stood looking on without fear at the surrounding enemy. The centre man of the newly arrived 5 suddenly raised an arm into the air, the long black sleeve sunk to his shoulders, His long black hair waved in the wind and his face with a scar like a "X" over his nose and eyes showed signs of anger as a black katana appeared in his hand. The katana's presence was soon known as the hollows began roaring, dark mist began encircling the katana.

"Tatazumai, Shape the Darkness." The man said as a black mist began shooting from the tip of the katana spreading over the sky, the hollows didn't appear worried as they charged at the figure, the amn lowered his katana causing to descend from the black mist sky 1,000s of dark arrows that appeared to be forming from the mist in the sky. The arrows began striking the hollows diminishing them into the air. When the black mist in the sky dissapeared all the hollows had been defeated.

"Depthica has taken...Hueco Mundo..." The man stated.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=[i]150 years later... - Soul Society[/i]]

Soul Society continued to mourn the deaths of their respected captains, it was now the tenth year since the death of their latest captain Byakuya Kuchiki (aside from Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai ). With the 12 Stood the monument of ichigo Kurosaki the substitute death god that had defeated Aizen. Kurosaki, due to his soul being trully that of one of the living had said to have passed on of old age, where as the 13 captains...had all fallen to the warriors that invaded Hueco Mundo. After the conclusion of the funerary processes commemorating the dead captains, Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai had taken Yamato Irosan, a newly appointed leader of the court of 46 into a secluded building, with little lighting. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai's face showed signs of worry as he glared at the man standing opposite to him, wearing white robes and bald the man looked on with question.

"Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai, what is the meaning of this?" Yamato questioned seeing the sweat dripping from the forehead of Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai.

Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai walked to the open window to his right noticing that they were ont he second floor of the building, Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai signaled for yamato to look out the window. Yamato rushed over and looked out the window. Noticably the sky was a bright blue and there was little wind in the air. leading to the giant structure that was the building Yamato and Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai were standing on, were all 13 groups of the Gotei 13 standing in their groups clearing a single white path that started at a big wooden door, the area was approx. 100m long and 50 metres wide and was filled with Shinigami all looking on expectedly at the gate.

"What is it Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai ?"

"You know what event is taking place don't you?" yamato questioned however knowing yamato knew the answer.

"O-Of course, the selection for the new 12 Captains to take the places of those who have fallen have been chosen and are makign their first apparance together."

Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai shook his head. "close, but no, there behind that gate stands the new 13, captains all appearing together."

Yamato looked on with shock at Shigekuni. "Wh-What are you saying?"

"I'm not long for this life. I have chosen a captain suitable to take my spot, although he will hold not legal standing over any of the other chosen captains."

"I don't understand!" Yamato questioned with anger causing Shigekuni to smile.

"Ichigo Kurosaki did not die of old age, but rathr by the members of the Depthicana."

"The Depthicana! The ones who took over Hueco Mondo?" yamato questioned eagerly.

"That is right, they were all spawned in Depthicana a distant sector of nor living nor dead. They came to be through the release of Spirit energy in the world of the living."

Yamato clenched his fists. "That doesn't make sense! What does thi shave to do with you being replaced?"

Shigekuni laughed. "Let me finish, I've been studying their fights and nature in Hueco Mondo, it appears that their bodies are in fact deceased, but their souls are that of a regular human soul from the wolrd of the living, it's really the fault of the Arrancar and our own Shinigami, althought the poeple could not see what took place, those of the living in that area were all tainted and infected by the spirit power, when they died of old age, an imbalance of nature would occur causing the spirit power to stay within the soul. Due to the tainted nature of the soul not being purified or taken by a hollow it was sent to the third sector, Depthicana and spawned into a new type of evil quite similar to the hollow, the Ryoku."

"Ryoku?"

"Similar to hollows except they do not wear masks, the skeletal structure instead covers different area of their body, what's even more intriguing is that a second state can be released by removing that skeletal structure off their bodies. Now onto the point why there is an individual replacing me..." Shigekuni pulled out a broken katana from his pocket, the blade was black and covered with purplish black substance that appeared to be solid. "Yamato, my soul slayer can not be restored." Shock engulfed yamato as Shigekuni headed downstairs to the front of the building. "come now we can't have the captains waiting."
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Depthicana - Same date as Soul Society scene]

The purple sands of Depthicana were only comparable to the mix of the white and black sky. In a giant Spherical structure stood a giant open room about 200 metres in diamater, on the far end of the room were 8 Giant thrones of crystal white. There sat the 5 members of the Depthicana that previously attacked Hueco Mundo along with 3 others who sat in the middle, outside the giant structure stood other Depthicana's who appeared to be guarding the giant building and its neighbouring ones. Insde the building the man who had previously attacked Hueco Mundo with his dark arrows stood up off his crystal throne and began walking towards the door on the other sside of the dome. He suddenly stopped.

"I know what you're thinking." He began directing his statement at the other Depthicana's. "Negai Zakuzko, where are you going...I'm going to give the world a little scaring, i only want at the most two other people to come, of course not one of you 3." Negai stated directing the "3" to the ones who didn't attack previously. "For you 3 are the strongest, right?" Negai continued to walk, soon to be followed by 2 others.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

First Post:

Soul Society:

The new Gotei 13 all stood just outside the gate that led to the open area. Within the gate lay a pathway leading to a giant prestigeouse building, in front of this building stood the former leader of the Gotei 13 and Yamato. The area was quite big with a white tiled ground that gave way for shinigami luitenants and officers covering the area waiting in silence for the announement of the New Gotei 13.

"Today starts a new era!" Called out Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai catching the attentionof all the shinigami within the area. "the new Gotei 13 will be doing their upmost to enforce the laws and beliefs of Soul Society, welcome them as the leaders into a brighter future for Soul Society and the other sectors. Without further ado. The gotei 13!" suddenly the giants wooden doors opened revealing 13 figures all of whom began walking along the path while shinigami watching on all clapped and cheered.

Hiroshin although one of the least experienced when compared to the rest of the Gotei 13 wasn't to fased by this, as he walked along the path he looked from side to side at all the shinigami in the area.

"Gotei 13..." he thought to himself. "

Depthicana:

Within the giant white dome of the Depthicana base stood 8 giant thrones, Negai stood up and began walking forward towards the entarnce on the other side of the giant dome. "Where are you going?" asked one of the Depthicana 8 who sat in his throne.

"To cause a little scare with the scourge. I don't think i have to explain myself much more then that." negai walked towards the entrance, noticably 5 black creatures appeared around him, they all had red eyes and were similar to hollows however their skeletal parts were in different spots. 2 of the 5 were actually bigger in size then Negai.

negai stopped as he approached the entrance of the dome. "Remember who started this group, you'se can come if you like, but will it be smart for all of us to go and merely to the human world, and only if you don't mind stepping into Hueco Mundo." negai then walked with the 5 scourge creatures out of the entrance.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A man with short, silvery hair stood behind the giant doors. He had a calm yet arrogant smirk on his face and his hands stayed motionless by his side. "Oh my.... Quite the speech the Old Man is giving huh?" the man spoked in a slight sarcastic tone. "Well, well, well, it's showtime.... Better give the divisions the right impression hmm?" the man said to the other captains of the new Gotei 13. It could easily be established that this man was the most experienced out of the bunch. Though, he acts quite innocently modest about this fact. Being the oldest of the bunch, the man straightened his captain's haori and prepared to enter. When the doors had opened up, a slight breeze blew across the new Gotei 13. The man kept his smirk and calm composture as he calmly walked forward, rarely paying any attention to the thousands of shinigami in attendance of this ceremony.

As he continued walking, the man shifted his eyes towards the flag of the 3rd Division, signifying his division. The man's smirk slightly widened to which a lot of 3rd Division's shinigami had noticed. "(My, my, are these the shinigami under my command? Hehe, I'll need to test their capabilities....)" With his gaze fixed back to the front, the man entered up onto the stage. "So.... Do I introduce myself, or will you introduce me Captain-Commander Yamamoto? Oops, you'll be former Captain-Commander soon won't you? Sorry for my insolence...." the man said in a rather innocent tone yet he continued to kept his smirk.

-Somewhere else-

Upon the highest roof of the Depthicana Dome, a man with medium-length black hair stood calmly. His streamline black coat blew calmly with the wind. The coat's appearance made the man appear as a phantom-like figure. The man closed his eyes and took in a breath, then exhaling. "...." Without one word, the man disappeared from the roof. In the throne room, the man reappeared a couple feet behind Negai. ".... What is this?...." the man asked in a monochromatic voice as if not having any interest in what's happening. Unlike the rest of the Depthicana 8, this man appears to not be carrying any type of weapon, but like the rest, he had a skeletal piece. His skeletal piece was on his neck. The man's eyes were cold and detatched from any emotion. He simply questioned the events transpiring without a care of what he is asking.

As light had poured into the area hidden by the Giant Door, Captain Ikkutei Denwa of 2nd Division was standing still. Standing straight, alined with the other captains, only one other captain had stood infront of him. His darkskin beamed as the light his body. Standing around Six feet Six inches, he towered over most of the others there. Ikkutei had small black eyes, and the hair on his head was trimmed short and fit perfectly. Sporting the Captain's usual atire there was some addtional details to be taken notice of. In a pocket on the front of his wear a pair of Sunglasses were hanging down, and on the back of his outfit, beneath the Division Number was a simple-western style katana. Moving his right arm to the front of his body, one could see a sword in it's sheath, restin in the belt tied around his waist. It was his Nidenkormaru. Walking ahead, Ikkutei was looking straight ahead. He did not look around to see the other Captains or the other Shinigami. He focused on nothing but the former head captain and the new head captain. Upon reaching them he had stopped walking and crouched down, kneeling to them. With his head staring at the ground he then spoke.

"Ikkutei Denwa." He spoke loud and firmly. There was no hint of doubt or fear. He knew exactly what he was saying. "Appointed Captain of Second Division, Special Ops Captain and Assassin. I am honored." Ikkutei kept his head down, staying in his kneeling position untill he was granted permisson to lift his head up. Although he didn't show it, he was feeling incredibly proud for being appointed Captain, for as not to long ago, it was his dream.

Hiroshin continued to walk on his content was kept hidden to be perfectly honest he had actually never been in a real fight before, sure had killed various hollows but shinigami vs shinigami, he has never experienced that type of fight which is the main reason for his level of inexperience, His half white half black hair blew slightly in the wind his vision of the first squad, his squad, brought a sens eof relief in his eyes as they performed a greeting slight bow as he walked past, Hiroshin nodded slightly and approached the former leader and the other man at the end of the path. Hiroshin nodded and went on one knee.

"Hiroshin Izanagi, Captain of the first squad, truth and innocence is the measure to uphold along with the laws of Soul Society."

Hiroshin was young only 17 years of age as he faced the ground he turned his head to see the other captains kneeling to.

Dapthicana

Negai stopped as the 1st rank (i think) member of the depthicana 8 stood a couple of metres behind him. "Go." Negai stated as the 5 scourge headeed out the entrance of the dome. Negai turned his head slightly.

"You mis heard me?" He asked with discontent. "Or are you tryying to reject the idea? Or are you wanting to come?" Negai turned around and folded his arms. "You were the first i chose for this group, which also mean that you should be the one i can depend on most. Am i right (Your guys name)? Don't worry i'm no idiot, No one will die."

Negai then turened and headed for the dome entrance.

Ryunosuke looked at Ikkutei as he kneeled down to the former Captain-Commander. "(Ohhh, how respectful of him....)" Ryunosuke thought to himself with the smirk still present on his face. Ryunosuke was the only captain not to be kneeling. Ryunosuke then looked to the thousands in attendance with interest. "(Hmm, there sure are a lot of shinigami present.... My division seems rather small compare to some of the other divisions like the 11th.... Well, I'm not really surprised, the 11th is the one most involved in combat.... Hmm.... How will my division fare I wonder? After this, I'll have to put them to the test....)" Ryunosuke then turned his direction towards the new Captain-Commander. "Well, well, Captain-Commander, it seems as though you have quite the responsibility entrusted on you, and at such a young age too. My, my, if I were to be wearing a hat right now, I would take it off to pay my respect to you." Ryunosuke said calmly.

-Somewhere else-

".... I was only asking a simple question as to what you are doing in the first place.... I wasn't present in the room when the events transpired and so I only wanted to know what you were doing.... but by what you're telling me, it looks like you're planning to go somewhere.... The human world?.... Figured as much.... And I have no need to worry about the safety of anyone.... Besides, as you've said to me I shall say to you back.... I depend on you as well.... You're more capable than me at leading this group.... You're the king that sits adamantly on his throne, I'm the knight that stands resolute in the battlefield...." Night replied without looking at Negai as he left.

Hiroshin turned to his left to see the confident captain standing. Hiroshin in a way admired his confidence and almost free like spiriit. Hiroshin continued to look down and replied. "Y-Yes sir, I promise to uphold Soul Society's values and laws." Hiroshin wasn't to confident wwhen pronounced as the captain commander again due to his inexperience he felt he wasn't the right person for the job, however after seeing this other captainw ith confidence radiating ioff him Hiroshin gained the motivation he needed. he intended to be familiar with this captain from now on.

Meanwhile.

Negai stopped again and turned once again. "Sorry, Yea the human world it will be one of the first time i've ever stepped out of this world, You'll be keeping everything up to scratch here right, or would you like to come. The morre fear brought the better. And I couldn't think of anyone better to strike that fear." Negai replied, surprisingly the depothicanians were actually quite friendly to each other they had all been through the same pain of being cut off fromt he rest of civilization and the other sectors so of course they had that much in common and respected each other for it.

"No need to call me sir, just Ryunosuke or Captain Nagakai would be fine.... Also, you might want to let Captain Denwa over there stand up. He looks pretty obidient, and doesn't seem to be the type to just stand up without first acquiring permission from the Captain-Commander." Ryunosuke said as he pointed to Ikkutei. "(This young Captain-Commander has a lot to learn, but I'm pretty sure he'll get the hang of this soon enough.... His abilities are quite interesting and powerful from what I have seen so far.... Let's see how you'll fare in the upcoming future....)" Ryunosuke thought to himself with the smirk still present.

-Somewhere else-

"The humans.... What pitiful creatures.... Their world is not hard to conquer, but what we need to worry about is those shinigami pests.... We've killed the last bunch of captains, but I heard they are appointing new captains to replace the old.... Let's just see what they're capable of.... I may dislike having to use my abilities, but this seem to be a perfect opportunity to see what we're dealing with.... If we cause a little mayhem in the human world, the shinigami will sure send in their captains.... Let's go.... Bring some scourges too...." Night replied to Negai's offer.

Hiroshin nodded at the man then looked back down. "The way he holds himself, that's the kind of captain i have t be, not just for me but for the 1st squad... i know ic an do it."

"Attention!" Yamato called out causing the noise in the crowd of shinigamis to cease. "There are your new Gotei 13 squad captains they wioll do their best to uphiold the law of soul society! You 13 may now make your way to the central combat station, we have a slight surprise for you." yamato lastly finished with then walked away with the previous capotain commander. Hiroshin looked up at the former 1st squad captain, i have to follow his foot steps, to become better, betetr then ever. Pushing myself to the limit. It was now time for the 13 captains to walk out the gate and towards the big open plain smooth grass field, but for what reason? that should soon be answered. Hiroshin stood up witht he rest of the captains and began walking towards the area, while walking he began observing the captains.

depthicana

"yes, we will first head to hueco Mundo first, i hear some Arancar are forming a rebellion over our cpontrol of hueco mundo, care to make a quick pit stop Night?" negai asked.

Ryunosuke's smirk was wiped off his face for a slight second out of surprise. "The central combat station huh?" The smirk then reformed back onto Ryunosuke's face. After giving a slight chuckle, Ryunosuke disappeared with shunpo and reappeared again next to his division. "My, my, this should be fun...." Ryunosuke spoked to himself and then turned his attention to his division. "Hello there.... My name is Ryunosuke Nagakai, captain of the 3rd Division.... I'll be looking forward to see what this division can do.... You can return to the division and await my return. A celebration must be required after I get back, alright?" Ryunosuke asked. "YES CAPTAIN NAGAKAI!!!" the division members replied. "Good.... I'll see all of you later...." With those last words, Ryunosuke made his way to the central combat station. "Man, this new captain of our's.... Is he trustworthy?...." a shinigami asked the others. "Who knows.... This division seems to have bad luck when it comes to captains...." another shinigami replied.

-Somewhere else-

"Hueco Mundo huh?.... Those Arrancars are acting out of line again.... How foolish of them.... You and the other five members have already showed them sufficient pain.... yet they still persist?.... Very well.... I will show them.... pain.... Let us depart.... If any of you would like to join us.... then you're welcome...." Without another word, Night began walking off, awaiting Negai to follow along. Night hasn't shown his capabilites for quite some time. Ever since he became a member of the Depthicana 8, he has yet to held his weapon. However, it seems things are changing around here....

(Sorry stole ur idea of talking to the squad lol hoep u dont mind)
Hiroshin made his way to his first division squad, it was quite big of a division. As Hiroshin apoproached he noticed soem snickers from what appeared to be stuck up members. "This guy his just a ki-"

"Shut up..." hiroshin stated softly. The man instantly got angry but did be quiet. "One thing this division values is Trust, trust can only be gained through allowing yourself to be trusted, to trust someone, to truly trust people is the very definition of a soul's mate. In battle if you don't trust and trully trust ytour comrades, then you aren't just facing your opponent, but your very comrades become your opponents as well, but in saying that you have to allow others to trust you, otherwise what godo are you to the squad...So If you trust in me as your captain, i will trust in you as my squad and togetehr we will uphold the values of the squad team 1 and Soul Society!"

The division seemed quite shocked by this and butn then smiled and nodded in response. Hiroshin then walked off towards the door. He was a confident person but he did not do very well to show it. "Why would they want us to go to the central combast station, theyc an'tbe thinking of putting us against each other, can they? Or maybe they are divising a strategy against depthicana..."

Meanwhile:

Negai agreed with night and satted. "I'll catch up, take the scourge with you if you like, i'll wait to see if anyone else is interested i'll wait for a bit then ill follow. Maybe 30 minutes. besides you can handle the arancar with both eyes closed, i'll catch up."

"Hey hey now!" One of the other captains said, stumbling and quickly wrapping his arm around Hiroshin. "Whats up new boss, names Omushiba Jesreck; Captain of Squad 7. Captain Jesreck if ya wanna be the respectful type there youngin." Omushiba said, who obviously already started drinking his fair share of sake. "Our captains a piss poor drunk..." One of Omushiba's squad said and he overheard. He turned around, and it was like he instantly sobered up. "Say that again..." The man was speechless and the squad was terrified, suddenly Omushiba outstretched his hand and scared the crap out of the Squad 7 member. "We'll all need to lighten up a bit if were gonna party after this right!?" Omushiba cried out and his whole squad cheered and applauded him, Omushiba was suddenly back on Hiroshin's shoulders like a lightning bolt. "But seriously, you'll do a fine job; as long as ya don't tell my squad to tone down the loud music!" Omushiba's squad cheered again and he went to his place back in the seventh captain spot, smiling and nodding at other captains as he passed them.

~~~

"It isn't honorable to kill for pleasure Negai." Another Depthicana said, walking past him with his eyes closed. His hair was short and black and he wore an all white outfit and had a calm look about his face. "I will have to accompany your group and make sure your keeping up to code with our version of honor." He said to Negai then turned and gave him a good hard and cold stare in the eyes. "And I WILL keep you in line..." As the second rank Depthicana it was suspected that his words would leave at least some impact on lower members.

((What's there to steal? Now or later, the captains will interact with their respective division so no worries))

Ryunosuke noticed Hiroshin talking with his division and seemed to have gain a little of their respect from just a couple of words. Ryunosuke's smirk widened, "My, my, I guess he can be confident when he needs to be huh?" Ryunosuke then noticed Omushiba, who had quite the ecentric persona. "My.... He seems like a fun guy.... Maybe I should invite him to a drink or two later...." Ryunosuke then used shunpo to appear besides Hiroshin. "Nice work kid, oops, I mean Captain-Commander. Really nice job there.... You were able to establish your place amongst the 1st Division just by saying a few things.... My hat's off to you.... But of course that's not enough to win over the division's trust quite yet.... You need to show them that they can believe in you, and you in them.... Maybe some squad exercises might help.... You show potential.... No wonder you were chosen to lead the Gotei 13.... However, you're still young and have a lot to learn, so don't be afraid to ask for my advice or help when you need it...."

-Somewhere else-

Night opened up a portal and traveled to Hueco Mundo to discover a large army of Arrancars numbering in the thousands. Most of them are the weak kinds, but some of them are almost espada level. However, to the members of the Depthicana 8, these Arrancars are little more than cockroaches standing in the way. ".... Humph.... Pests...." Night said to himself. The Arrancars quickly took notice of Night levitating above them. "Look my Arrancar brethren! Fresh meat! There's only one of you huh?! Well that's too bad!!! You Depthicanians will soon die!!!!" an Arrancar yelled out. "Heh, this guy must be one of the weakest ones! Look! He doesn't even have a weapon!" another Arrancar yelled out. Night simply stood there, watching on in silent disgust at how primitive Hollows were.

ooc: Lol FFR nice intro for your character really like reading that post, loving the captains personas so far

As Jesreck approached Hiroshin was caught slightly off guard, when he switched personalities in an instant Hiroshin was also amazed, "wow this guy....his ability to know when he needs to be serious and yet still have a good time...the perfect balance. I could elarn alot from him. Hiroshin nodded. "You party all you like captain" Hiroshin smiled. As Ryonusuke approached Hiroshin nodded and replied. "Yes Captain Nagakai, i'll try not to bother you to much however." both these men, they are true captains in their own right, i will no doubt look up tot hem and know my role!"

meanwhile

"You are true in that, and I undertsand your concern out of all of the Depthicana you are bound with your beliefs of loyalty and honour higher then everyone i know. " Negai folded his arms. "Besides that's why i chose you to join, know this, I respect you and your rank, you are the 2nd rank member of all of Depthicana, and I will not cross you but like a brother who wouldn't cross his brother i'd expect the same respect, besides the more that come the merrier, we'll be on our way then?" negai headed for the front entrance.

One captain walked forward and watched as Captain Jesreck was busy making a fool in front of the others. Stepping next to Captain Hiroshin, he said with a stern look at the drunk of a Captain Jesreck," Captain Gero Hiraishin of Squad 6." Bowing his head, he made a remark, "You sure Captain Jesreck is suited for the position of Captain? Because I will have problem every time I see him hugging every person." He noticed the looks that his new squad and in fact every squad gave him. He could feel the questions popping up in their heads, wondering who he was. Moving his long, black hair out his face, he gave a small smile towards the new Commanding Captain. "Shall we leave then?"

Hiroshin wondered for a second, he didn't really thinkt hat the captain's display was to much to worry about considering he knew when to be serious and also when to loosen up that way he wouldn't get stressed. However Hiroshin was still learning and could be influenced easy. "Right nice to meet you Captain Hiraishin, yup they are expecting us there.", Hiroshin took a couple of steps forward and did a big gulp sound. "Everyone, when we are finished our introductiosn with our squads i say we head to the Central Combat station! Right?" Hiroshin then turend towards the open gate and exhaled a sigh of relief, He then began walking with the captains.

Meanwhile Negai stood outside the dome of Depthicana and pulled out his black katana, he sliced the air causing a rip to show Hueco mondo, he then jumped through the rip and apopeared on the sand outside of the grouo of thousands of arrancar, he saw Night levitating in the middle and smiled. "Watch out Arancar." Noticably a hollow apepared from behind Negain and swung at him,Negai immediatly without looking sliced his blade backwards destroying the hollow, he then folded hisa rms and watched.

Ryusei stared shocked at Omushiba. "He's been a captain for 10 minutes and he's already drunk? What is this world coming too?" Daichi stopped next to him, however he seemed unfazed as the three newly appointed captains had there conversation abut partying. "Man am I glad I'm not in the fourth squad. With captains like that I have a feeling your gonna have a bunch of people coming in with hangovers of some people pulling stupid stunts at a party." He held out a bottle to Ryusei. "Want a drunk?" Ryusei held his hand up in a refusal. "I don't drink alcohol." With this Daichi let out a small laugh and turned the bottle over to reveal the word Coke written on the bottle. "I kind of figured that much." Daichi was about to say more when he noticed that Ryusei did not have a Zanpaktou on his belt. "Where's your sword? You may be in the healing squad, but you still need your zanpaktou." Now it was Ryusei's turn to laugh. He reached in to his shinigami uniform and pulled out a small zanpaktou, of course he only brought part of the handle in to view. "You where saying?" He asked sarcastically before returning the zanpaktou to his uniform. "I'm gonna hurry to the combat station." With that Ryusei dashed off and Daichi stayed to greet some of his squad members.

Ooc: I use Italics to signafy my characters thoughts. hope that's alright.

"Sir!" Ikkutei said as he stood up. Lifting his head and looking straight ahead at the mysterious wide open plain. He then turned his head towards the sky. Ikkutei took a deep breath, exhaling through his nose. "[i]Is he planning to make us fight?[/i] Ikkutei thought. It was something he really wished to avoid. As a captain and as an assassin, it would be foolish for him, and pride breaking, to let the entire soul society see his powers. If that happens, then the assassin that he is, would lose so much. "[i]Well. Keep your head up Ikkutei, if we're going to have to fight then show them the reason why your Captain of second divsion. Show them why your Captain Hiroshin's Assassin.[/i] He paused in his thought for a moment and stopped walking. There was a soft breeze through the area and Ikkutei who stood up straight had stopped to let it blow through him. He breathed in and out again before continiung walking. "[i]I will do all that, without releasing my shikai or my bankai.[/i]" Ikkutei caught up with the head captain and the others. He watched Captain Jesreck with a slight amount of admiration. "World's apart." He said softly outloud to him self. Ikkutei has never touched a drop of booze since the day he started training to become a shinigami.

"[i]Captain Ryonosuke is calm and cool. He's something i can't even try to be now. I believe that sometimes emotions are our enemies. Can his emotions turn on him?[/i] He thought, while looking at Captain Ryonosuke. Turning his head he watched a short conversation with Ryusei and Daichi. Ikkutei's eyes beamed as Ryusei showed the hilt on his sword to Daichi. Ikkutei picked up every detail that he could. He had a photographic memory and could remember every detail of any thing he's seen. Such was one of his best qualities for assassin. Ikkutei returned to walking ahead, he stood slightly off to the side of the new Head Captain. As he reached his general area, Ikkutei nodded. He knew he wasn't going to speak unless his Head Captain did, so he would continue walking with them to the Battle Station.

Ryunosuke observed all of the new captains' behaviors with interest. "(Hmm, quite a cast of characters.... Hehe.... How will this play out I wonder?.... Oops, there I go, my thoughts wandering off again....)" Ryunosuke thought to himself as he continued towards the Central Combat Station. The shinigami of the 3rd Division were returning to their division barracks. They seemed fixated on their new captain's rather intimidating presence. It was a mystery to them if this newly appointed captain would turned out like the captains of the past. "We have to weary of this man. His eyes are calm, too calm.... And the way he talks.... It's kind of unnerving...." a shinigami stated. "Ehh, you guys need to give him a chance, maybe it'll turn out different." another shinigami responded.

Ryunosuke was one of the first to arrive at the Central Combat Station, looking primed and ready for anything with his calm composture and smirk still vibrantly visible on his face. "Oooh, I wonder what's going to happen here? Something fun I hope...." Ryunosuke looked around him as he awaited for the other captains to arrive.

-Somewhere else-

"YOU LITTLE BUG!!!! COME DOWN HERE AND I'LL OBLITERATE YOU!!!!" one of the stronger Arrancars yelled out in frustration at how calmly Night just stood there. The Arrancars were becoming angrier by the second. They were annoyed by the fact that Night wouldn't acknowledge any of them and just stood there observing them like a person observing animals. "THAT'S IT!!!! ENOUGH OF YOUR ISOLENCE!!!! MY FELLOW ARRANCARS, SHOW THAT INSIGNIFICANT BUG WHO IS THE SUPERIOR RACE!!!!" their apparent leader yelled out. Hundreds of the Arrancars that stood in the front began to form ceros to fire at Night. Without even moving out of the way, Night simply placed his index finger high up into the air.

".... Nichibotsu (Nightfall)...." Night simply said. A large field of black began to appear above the thousands of Arrancars. The Arrancars were in awe of what was above them, but they continued on with their assault. Without another word, Night simply slashed his finger downwards as if directing the field of black above the Arrancars to descend which it did. The field descended downwards at a very fast speed which appeared slow however from a distance. The Arrancars fired their ceros which collided with the field above. The field continued its descent and the ceros that hit the field seemed to have no affect on it. "WHAT THE!!! NO WAY!!!!!"

The field descended down and crushed everything within its limit with immense power. The shockwave from the field coming down lashed outwards from all direction, however, to Night and other Dethicanas, the shockwave felt like a really strong breeze instead of a shockwave. When the field had disappeared, nothing but the destroyed ground was left. The thousands of Arrancars were now reduced to a mere 200. The Arrancar army was devastated by just one blow from Night.

Omushiba stumbled into the Central Combat Station and put his arm around Ryunosuke's shoulders. "What's there comrade?" Omushiba said than sat down next him and took another sip of Sake. "Here ya go there comrade!" Omushiba through the Sake container into the air, not at Ryunosuke but upwards so that he could catch the container and take a drink himself. "Little Shaki never hurt no one before shome action. It takesh the edge off of...whatever it ish that were doin!" Omushiba said before he laid down and seemed to act like he was sleeping. It was kind of funny because the past captain commander already knew what he was in for when he chose Omushiba as Captain of Squad 7.

~~~

"Killing in mass waves like that...for shame Night." Sykes said, as he appeared next to Knight just into to see the destruction of his attack. "Although, killing them instantly so they felt no pain was honorable of you to say the least. I applaud your good efforts my friend." Sykes clapped three times for Night than stopped, to him there was no weaker or stronger; there were only people ready to act for what they thought was right and for their own version of honor.

Ryunosuke's smirk was wiped off his face for a second as Omushiba placed his arms around Ryunosuke's shoulders. When Omushiba had sat down, Ryunosuke turned around to look at him with his smirk back on his face. "Sake eh? In this time of day? Usually I wouldn't drink at this hour, but today is a rather special occasion wouldn't you agree my fellow colleague? Well, a toast then," Ryunosuke said as he poured sake into a small cup and raise the cup slightly into the air, "to living a good life...." Ryunosuke may not appear to be the type, but he was rather an accomplished drinker. After drinking the sake, he placed the cup down and his smirk widened. "So tell me friend.... What kind of celebration were you thinking of doing for your division? Afterall, a man of your stature must have something up his sleeve hmm?" Ryunosuke asked in a rather curious tone.

-Somewhere else-

"An honorable kill?.... I actually haven't thought about it that way.... I simply acted upon impulse.... Their presence was rather annoying with their constant yelling, I felt I needed to eliminate them as fast as I could.... but if you considered it an honorable kill.... then I guess that's how it is.... However, there are still two hundred of them down below.... Might as well eliminate them.... right?" Night asked in a manner as if asking a serious question that needed an answer. ".... We haven't had the chance to use our abilities for quite awhile.... Can one lose their abilities if not used for a period of time as long as we have?...."

When Ryusei arrived at the Station he immediately went off to the side and took a seat. "We have long since proven our fighting abilities, what good would it be to have us fight each other?" He leaned back on the grass and stared up at the sky. "Oh well, I guess there's no sense of worrying about it."
About ten minutes after Ryusei arrived, Daichi walked through the entrance to the Station and stared in awe. "This place is so awesome, I can't wait to fight here. I hope whoever it is actually puts up a challenge." He looked at the other captains who where there. "I hope those guys are a lot stronger than they're letting on, otherwise a rear for the safety of soul society...... and the entertainment of whoever is gonna be watching our fights."

As all the captains arrived at the giant structure that was the central combat station thay all took a spot as the former head captaina nd yamato walked in. Hiroshin stood up wondering what was happening. hiroshin could hear nothing attempts to talk t him failed due to his concentrationa nd worriness.

"Captains, as some of you may have guessed you will be now placed against each other, for what purpose? Merely to give us an idea who to call first when in need of assistance!, I understand shikai and bankai techniques cannot be usedd in a place like this, which is why!" Suddenly the big door behind yamato opened revealing a large rocky field, this will be the area of combat, are there any questions?"

Hiroshin stood still quite shocked byt he statement. "Wait...i,i've never fought in a duel like battle...and it will be against one of the captains?!" Hiroshin thought to himself, he then looked up with confidence, "no sense in putting myself down, these captains are all strong, but so am I."

meanwhile.

Negai made his way to theothers in the air and folded his arms. "And yet that was a small taste of Night's power, no doubt we may come across some shinigami in the world of the living, they stand no chance, shall we?" Negai suggested as he walked on the sand heading off intot he distant.

"Oooh, so it's beginning...." Ryunosuke said as he noticed the former Captain-Commander walked in. After the announcement was made, Ryunosuke looked to the rocky field with interest. "Oh my.... This should be fun.... Captain Omushiba, you better look alive.... I'm interested in seeing what sort of capabilities you and the other captains are capable of...." Ryunosuke stated with interest. "(This place.... I wonder if the others will activate Bankai?.... But it's probably a good idea just to use Shikai for the time being....)" Ryunosuke thought to himself. "Hmm.... I wonder who will I have the honor of facing...." After saying that, Ryunosuke gave a slight chuckle and walked towards the field a little bit to inspect it closer. "Hmm...."

-Somewhere else-

"The world of the living is such a fragile place.... Just the mere act of us standing there can crumble objects away.... We shouldn't use the full extent of our powers there yet.... We'll save that for those shinigami.... Very well then, let us depart.... shall we?...." Even though Night was the strongest, out of all members in the Depthicana 8, Night had yet to participate in going to the world of the living, this would be his first time there.

Gero had to admit that he was dissappointed at what was need of them at this time. An evaulation, against each other? he thought looking at the open space that laid ahead of him. There was bound to be a bigger objective to former Commanding Captain's plan for them. I must come up with a plan of action to not hurt my fellow Captain that happens to face me today. Taking a better veiw of the field that was laid out before him, he could see where advantages and disadvantages for his style in combat. The new Commanding Captain was like a new born, not knowing what to expect. Well, he better learn fast or trust in his abilities will soon waver.

Ryunosuke looked over to see Gero analyzing the battlefield. Ryunosuke then walked over to Gero with his smirk vibrantly visible on his face. "Well, well, Captain Hiraishin is it? It looks like you and me have something in common. You were analyzing the field to use for your advantage during your battle weren't you?" Ryunosuke gave a slight chuckle upon saying that. "I guess great minds think alike huh? Oh, by the way, I haven't properly introduce myself have I? Ryunosuke Nagakai, but you can call me Ryunosuke or Captain Nagakai, depending on your preference.... So, what do you make of this battle?" Ryunosuke asked.

Archived