Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Dr. Cakey

There's no topic for this already?

Future Diary is a psychological drama about participants in a "Survival Game" who receive phone diaries recording the future. The manga is apparently rather old - from 2006 - but I haven't read it so it's not important. Oh yeah, people die.

DEAD END

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Batshit Insane VK~' timestamp='1320277714' post='5613821']
If I've read the Getter Saga and made sense of it, this shouldn't be all that hard Zero.

It's pure timefuckery at it's finest.
[/quote]
Have you read the ending of the manga? It a mindfuck within a mindfuck, ask Roxas.

But yeah, Getter...is...just yeah.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1320282184' post='5614000']Have you read the ending of the manga? It a mindfuck within a mindfuck, ask Roxas.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q458/Phantom_Roxas/1630275-true_story_bro_super.jpg?t=1320648376[/IMG]

I haven't watched anime yet, but I plan to do so because this was a fun manga, even if it got more bizarre as it went along.

[quote name='Ṝaine™' timestamp='1321568382' post='5649243']
Order of the World: Kamina > Psychotic Chicks > The invention of fire > Al Gore's Internet > Toasters > Everything else.
[/quote]

Correction:

Order of the World: Hayato Jin > Kamina > Psychotic Chicks > The invention of fire > Al Gore's Internet > Toasters > Everything else.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, this anime's OP secretly shows every diary holder so far in some way or another:

1st - Himself shown
2nd - Same, several times
3rd - Knife sinking into the ground, straight after the logo
4th - Gun that shoots after 3rd's Knife
5th - Dolls pinned to the walls, dropping off
6th - Temari ball splitting after dolls
(7th and 8th not shown yet, though a high chance is that the comb and the skulls are about them)
9th - Herself
10th - Dog's corpse, after Minene
(Presumably) 11th - Glasses, after corpse
12th - If you look closely at the glasses that appear after the dog's corpse, 12th is reflected inside it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived