Divine Dragon Apocalypse

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111115184552/yugioh/images/thumb/5/57/DivineDragonApocalypse-ORCS-JP.jpg/300px-DivineDragonApocalypse-ORCS-JP.jpg[/img]
Divine Dragon Apocalypse
LV4/Dark/Dragon - Effect/1000/1500
Once per turn: Discard 1 card and target 1 Dragon in your Graveyard; Return that to your hand.

ORCS =o[/center]

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321379519' post='5643987']
It makes sense this way.

Divine Dragon Ragnarok is a 1500/1000 LIGHT Normal.
Divine Dragon Apocalypse is a 1000/1500 DARK Effect
[/quote]

And Ragnarok is an easern style dragon while Apocalypse is western style.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321377984' post='5643902']
Eh...it's nice and searchable, but I'm not really sure why you'd use it outside of Monster Reincarnation on legs for Dragons.
[/quote]You'd use it. I assure you.

Level 4 DARK searchable dragons are great. And then that effect. Dear lord, chaos Dragons will abuse this card.

Example: You have a Lightpulsar somewhere, either in the Graveyard or your hand. With this card you can either move the Lightpulsar where you need it or move its food where you need it.

Also, REDMD. Also, any card you need.

I find it interesting every time someone says that when Warriors, Machines, Fairies, and Fiends are all more directly supported than Dragons.

I think with this and the structure, Dragons are good on monsters now for awhile...what would be nice is a few decent spells/traps. That's what the type really is lacking compared to other "oversupported" types.

Archived