[Leaderboard] Forging of the Ultimate Weapon *AixDivadis vs. John* *Start Voting*

Aix

The first half does banish a monster - but it banishes face-down, which prevents cards such as Leviair from taking advantage of it. And I don't see how Noble Knights can take advantage of it; to them (or to anything, rather), its simply a 500 ATK boost, and thus, is outclassed by many, many equips.

But if a monster you control was destroyed you could still add said facedown to your hand. You have the option of adding the facedown to you hand if you control no monsters. 

In my opinion that is that what makes it useful.

But if a monster you control was destroyed you could still add said facedown to your hand. You have the option of adding the facedown to you hand if you control no monsters. 

In my opinion that is that what makes it useful.

That's how the card's supposed to work - and yes, it would have its uses under those circumstances.

But as I was saying, that effect is impossible to activate. Once the monster's destroyed by battle, you have the opportunity to banish the monster, and that's it. The retrieval effect wouldn't activate since it would no longer be on the field.

Archived