There is a point where I needed to stop, and I've clearly passed it

Toffee.

BUT I KEPT GOING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

*ahem*

75816EverythingCard.jpg

Cannot be Summoned/Set, except by it's own effect. You can only Special Summon this card from your Hand or Extra Deck by Tributing 1 Level 4 Warrior-Type Tuner and 1 Level 4 Non-Tuner Machine-Type monster from your side of the field, when you activate the effect of a Spell Card. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. If this card battles an opponent's monster, destroy all cards on the opponent's side of the field at the end of the damage step. Then, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. During either player's turn, you can return this card from your side of the field to your hand, and if you do, halve all damage you take until the End Phase of this turn. If this card is Special Summoned from the hand by it's own effect: Double the original ATK of this card, and this card inflicts piercing damage. You can only Special Summon "Rehtegot - Perfectly Fused, High-Synch Master of Exceeded Callings", once per turn. Other monsters you control cannot attack.

For all intensive purposes, this is somewhat of an in-joke on the kinds of potential that Arc-V has presented us with. Obveiously the card boarder would not look like that, but I felt a swirl would be more appropriate.
It's name is clearly 'Together' backwards, as well as the rest of it's name having bits and pieces of what it contains.
Tributing stuff; Ritual
Activating a Spell card; Fusion
Needing oddly specific Materials; Synchro
Monster of the same Level; Xyz

This card is supposed to start off in the Extra Deck, but can force itself into the hand. So it can be played from wherever/etc.
Just go with it.

Let me see if I can trim down the paragraph so it becomes more readable when fit on the card.

Cannot be Summoned/Set, except by its own effect. When you activate a Spell Card/effect, you can only Special Summon this card (from your hand or Extra Deck) by Tributing 1 Level 4 Warrior-Type Tuner and 1 Level 4 Non-Tuner Machine-Type monster from your side of the field, when you activate the effect of a Spell Card. If this card is Special Summoned from the hand this way, double its original ATK, also if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. The Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by other card effects. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battled an opponent's monster: Destroy all cards on the your opponent controls, side of the field at the end of the damage step. then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect. During either player's turn: You can return this card from your side of the field to your hand, and if you do, halve all damage you take until the end Phase of this turn. If this card is Special Summoned from the hand by it's own effect: Double the original ATK of this card, and this card inflicts piercing damage. You can only Special Summon "Rehtegot - Perfectly Fused, High-Synch Master of Exceeded Callings", once per turn. Other monsters you control cannot attack.

Hmm, no, I don't think I made it any shorter, even after clearing out a few redundancies. Had a good laugh, regardless.

I feel needing the Type-specific Tuner and non-Tuner excessively narrows down the situations in which this card can be used proper. Would rather have either the Tuner or non-Tuner be specific, but not both at once.

Swapped the full immunity to just targeting immunity; Chatting with Risa last night about this card, and anti-targeting is more fair for this kind of monstrocity.

I feel needing the Type-specific Tuner and non-Tuner excessively narrows down the situations in which this card can be used proper. Would rather have either the Tuner or non-Tuner be specific, but not both at once.

'Cept if I make the Tuner/Non-Tuner generic, then it looses the Fusion bit of it's concept. And by this, I mean things like that Blazing Bird/Panzer Dragon/etc.
Plus, Warriors have a handful of Tuners, or something, so it's not like adding one to something Machine based would be all that hard.

Where's it's Level/Rank?

Doesn't have one.
And technically, it can't really have one either, because it's both an Xyz and a Synchro, among other things.
'Course, I would likely need to include a 'This card is always treated as [x]' clause, but having both a Rank and a Level would be outright confusing in a few instances.
So again, it just seems easier to omit it.

This...my brain doesn't want to function after seeing this monstrosity. Dare I ask what you were doing to come up with his horrific (as in fear-inducing) thing?

Listening to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOOAlJrQqk

Among doing other things =D

Archived