[ANIME] Eliphas.dek: "New Order" + Support (10/10)

Dova

[spoiler=Monsters: (6)]pqnsjJt.png

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, and target 1 Spell/Trap in your Graveyard; Set that target in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. This card can be treated as any Type and/or Attribute if it is targeted by the effect of a "Rank-Up" card.

y15zQoT.png

3 Level 6 monsters

During either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. This card can be treated as any Type and/or Attribute if it is targeted by the effect of a "Rank-Up" card.

5fZ7WHc.png

3 Level 8 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 1 "Rank" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 Spell/Trap Card from your hand. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. This card can be treated as any Type and/or Attribute if it is targeted by the effect of a "Rank-Up" card.

Pq7g8Sm.png

3 Level 10 monsters

During either player's turn, if your opponent's cards on the field outnumber your cards on the field: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Your opponent sends a number of cards they control equal to that difference to the Graveyard. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. This card can be treated as any Type and/or Attribute if it is targeted by the effect of a "Rank-Up" card.

j8D74fZ.png

3 Level 12 monsters

At the start of your Battle Phase: You can Special Summon all Xyz Materials attached to this card. At the end of this turn's Battle Phase, attach all monsters Summoned this way to this card as Xyz Materials. When this card leaves the field, destroy any monster Special Summoned by this card's effect. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects if an Xyz monster you control attacks or is attacked, until the end of the Damage Step. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. This card can be treated as any Type and/or Attribute if it is targeted by the effect of a "Rank-Up" card.

T1yfJnI.png

4 Level 12 monsters

(This card is always treated as being Rank 14). Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card is unaffected by Spell/Trap card effects and by the effects of Xyz monsters with a lower Rank than this card. This card gains 100 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. When this card is Special Summoned: Attach a number of cards from the top of your Deck to this card as Xyz Materials, up to the difference in Ranks between this card and 1 face-up Monster your opponent controls (If that monster is not an Xyz monster, that monster is treated as having a Rank equal to its Level). When a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Attach a number of cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to this card as Xyz Material, equal to the number of monsters Summoned. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Spells: (2)]PLCwNKQ.png

Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is NOT treated as Spell Card.) If Summoned this way, this card cannot be used as Xyz material for a Summon, except for the Summon of a "New Order" monster.

cJWeUfd.png

When an Xyz Monster is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up" Card: You can draw 1 card. You can only 1 face-up "Rank-Up Advantage". Negate the effects of a monster that is targeted for an attack by an Xyz Monster Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up" Card.

[spoiler=Traps: (2)]rUkxM8C.png

Banish 1 Xyz monster from your Graveyard that was destroyed this turn; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz monster that is the same Type and Attribute but 2 Ranks higher than the banished Xyz monster, ignoring the Summoning conditions, attaching the banished monster to the Summoned monster as Xyz material.

6Lmb0A3.png

When an opponent's monster targets a face-up Xyz monster you control for an attack, if the Rank of your Xyz Monster is higher than your opponent's monster's Rank or Level: Negate the attack, and if you do, send all cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard, then end the Battle Phase. You can banish this card from your Graveyard during your Main Phase: Add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

I loved the Etheric Orders in ZEXAL. So, I wanted to bring them over to the actual game, balanced and all. I then realized that Eliphas only had Anime only cards to support his Etheric Orders (Well, he had Astral Force, but that was seriously nerfed in the CG release.), so I decided to work on some of the less generic ones as well. This deck is designed to work with the current TCG Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force, which is why I changed New Order 13 to New Order 14, because the Anime version of Astral Force could rank up one or two. Any OCG changes or changes to the text in general will NOT be made to the picture of the card, because I'm lazy. Only if I messed up something more important (Like ATK or DEF) will I update the picture.

CnC would be nice ^^

Did you just copy the effects from the anime? Most of these seem really subpar. I suggest you beef them up a little. Anubis and Apophis need better effects. Sebek is amazing, and pretty well balanced so it could be left the way it is. You should make Horus not target or destroy, and have the opponent send to grave, like Ferret Flames. Maahes isn't too bad, but I suggest you negate the effects of the materials, and give Maahes an Armades effect. Give Amon a Towers effect (immunity to S/Ts, and the effects of Xyz monsters with Ranks below its Rank), and allow its second effect to activate on the summon of multiple monsters (attaching 1 for each monster). And give it piercing.

Monolith can be used for Synchro or tributes, but I think it's balanced enough. Remove Rank-Up Advantage's once per turn clause, and give it a control only 1 clause.

Ascension Force would be better if it attached itself as Xyz Material, but I don't know if that would make it too good. And Rank Wall is... useless.

The New Orders cards don't really seem to go together at all. The point is to Rank your way up from 4 to 14, but as it stands if I'm trying to summon Amon, I'd much rather bring out Utopia Kaiser and rank that up. There's no point in using most of the other cards. I suggest you give them effects which tie them together and benefit you for ranking up to the next stage, and S/T support which helps you search and retrieve Astral Force much more efficiently than using its own effect every draw phase.

Did you just copy the effects from the anime? Most of these seem really subpar. I suggest you beef them up a little. Anubis and Apophis need better effects. Sebek is amazing, and pretty well balanced so it could be left the way it is. You should make Horus not target or destroy, and have the opponent send to grave, like Ferret Flames. Maahes isn't too bad, but I suggest you negate the effects of the materials, and give Maahes an Armades effect. Give Amon a Towers effect (immunity to S/Ts, and the effects of Xyz monsters with Ranks below its Rank), and allow its second effect to activate on the summon of multiple monsters (attaching 1 for each monster). And give it piercing.

Alright, I'll work on them. The funny thing is, I actually ADDED the destruction prevention effect to most of them, due to how weak they were at first. Didn't realize they were so weak.

Monolith can be used for Synchro or tributes, but I think it's balanced enough. Remove Rank-Up Advantage's once per turn clause, and give it a control only 1 clause.

Ascension Force would be better if it attached itself as Xyz Material, but I don't know if that would make it too good. And Rank Wall is... useless.

The New Orders cards don't really seem to go together at all. The point is to Rank your way up from 4 to 14, but as it stands if I'm trying to summon Amon, I'd much rather bring out Utopia Kaiser and rank that up. There's no point in using most of the other cards. I suggest you give them effects which tie them together and benefit you for ranking up to the next stage, and S/T support which helps you search and retrieve Astral Force much more efficiently than using its own effect every draw phase.

Ah, still needs some buffing. Will go and do that on the cards. Changing the attribute/type reliance effects. Thanks for the shredding!

That is not the most obvious problem ... mahes should prevent the player from using the monsters he summons as xyz material, otherwise IF one would get level 12 materials to summon him his summon would lead into 2 more copies and then into deadly sins and otherwise equals 1 free xyz summon ON TOP of getting more attackers.

Archived