[Written] YCM Collection - Wave 2: Into the Darkness

Thomas★Zero

Following off from Wave 1 - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/350524-written-ycm-collection/

The British Soul

lv 2 DARK

Scale 11

Pendulum: You can only Pendulum Summoned DARK Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters. During the Battle-Phase only: Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters you control are unaffected by your opponents card effects.

Fiend/Pendulum/Effect

Once per turn: you can target 1 Fiend or Zombie-Type monster you control: the targeted monster cannot be targeted by your opponents card effects until the End-Phase.

ATK/600 DEF/500

The Egotistical Ghost

lv 8 DARK

Scale 3

Pendulum: Increase the ATK of all DARK Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters you control by 800.

Zombie/Pendulum/Effect

Your opponent cannot target face-up DARK Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters for attacks, except this one.

ATK/2800 DEF/800

Vampiric Avatar Nyx

Rank 5 DARK

Zombie/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 5 "Vampire" Monsters

(This card is always treated as a "Vampire" card.)

Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal 1 Level or Rank 8 or lower DARK monster from your Extra Deck: this cards ATK becomes equal to the ATK of the revealed monster and gains that cards effects until your next Stand-by Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Vampiric Avatar Nyx".

ATK/2000 DEF/2000

Interplanetarypurplythorny Tyretian

Lv 7 DARK

Fiend/Effect

If a Level or Rank 5 or higher monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. once per turn during, either players turn: when your opponent activates a trap card; you can negate the activate of that card and destroy it.

ATK/2600 DEF/1400

Phantom Yokai Toadtotter

lv 6 DARK

Zombie/Fusion/Effect

2 DARK Monsters

Once per turn: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that monster until the End-Phase. When this card leaves the field: you can special summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your graveyard.

ATK/2000 DEF/200

Chaos Panda Zanda

lv 9 DARK

Beast/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle: banish that card instead, if you do: increase this cards ATK by 300, then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the banished monsters Level or Rank times 100.

ATK/2900 DEF/2300

I'm tempted to steal Chaos Panda, if only because I could find an image for it.

Anyway, these seem more thematic then the previous set, and I'm wondering why that is.

More so because I had to think about designing these (based on user, idea's and etc.) and they all ended up feeling like Dark Fiend and Zombie-Type monsters (excluding Panda) hence why their seems to be a theme with this (plus why I gave this wave a title.)

Also you can use Panda to provide it a image if you want.

Archived